Wash Away The Winter With CARPRO Reset
Regardless of whether you live up north and have to deal with the snow during the winter months, or you’re a southern dweller that can detail all winter long, the first car wash of the spring season is important. You wash away all the salt, road grime, dirt, mud, and more to get your car ready for that seasonal paint correction or a new layer of coating.
So, what is the right car wash for the spring season? Good question. There are tons of car washes on the market and everyone has their special favorite. But in this article, we’re going to put a spotlight on the CARPRO Reset Intensive Car Shampoo.
CARPRO Reset Intensive Car Shampoo is a specially formulated shampoo that is designed to gently release dirt and grime without damaging the underlying coating - ie: Cquartz or any other quartz-based nano coating. CARPRO Reset Intensive Car Shampoo is extremely concentrated; only an ounce of shampoo is required for an entire 5 gallon bucket of water! CARPRO Reset Intensive Car Shampoo creates mounds of thick suds that rinse cleanly off the vehicle.
- Developed for use with all CARPRO Nanotechnology Sealants and Coatings including Reload, Hydro2, and CQuartz.* .
- No gloss enhancers, No polymers, No wax inside.
- Intelligent pH Surfactants provide a strong cleaning and foaming action, whilst remaining mild and pH-Neutral (7) in use.
- Derived almost entirely from natural, organic and biodegradable ingredients; free from the harsh sodium and lauryl sulfate derivatives found in many shampoo products.
- 1:500 Dilution ratio allows for very economical cleaning.
CARPRO Reset can be used using a standard 5 gallon bucket wash, but it can also be used in a foaming gun for a quicker and more efficient (and more fun!) application.
Picking the best car wash for your spring detail is tricky, but give the CARPRO Reset Intensive Car Shampoo a try and see if it’s what your detail has been missing!