Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin MX Kit How-To
Nano-Resin MX Kit is a new ceramic coating system from Dr. Beasley's. Nano-Resin MX takes the ultra high-end Nano-Resin Pro and makes its superhydrophobic, naturally self-healing properties accessible to the DIYer.
Nano-Resin MX is graded at 7 years of durability when applied to a finish corrected with Dr. Beasley's Nano Surface Primers and leaves a brilliant, self-cleaning finish that resists UV oxidation. So what is the application like? Let's break it down.
1. (OPTIONAL) Correct finish with Nano Surface Primers to maximize Nano-Resin MX durability.
2. Ensure the paint finish is clean and free of contamination.
3. Starting with a panel or small area, spray Paint Coating Builder onto a panel or small area. Wrapping the suede cloth around the foam block applicator, spread the Paint Coating Builder in vertical overlapping lines down the panel, followed by horizontal overlapping lines. This will build a foundation for the coating.
4. Let sit 2-3 minutes, then remove with a microfiber towel. Repeat steps 3-4 until all desired paint surfaces are coated.
5. Wrap the second suede cloth around the foam block applicator and use the included pipette to apply a line of Nano-Resin MX down the center of the cloth.
6. Start by applying Nano-Resin MX in vertical lines down the panel. After you've covered your panel with vertical lines, go back and repeat with horizontal lines, ensuring full coverage.
7. Let the product sit on the surface for 30 seconds to a minute. Wipe panel down completely with a clean microfiber towel.
8. Repeat steps 5-6 on each panel until your entire vehicle is protected. Reapply several drops of Nano-Resin MX to your applicator every few panels or as needed.
9. Allow coating to cure undisturbed for one hour. If any product is left over, re-apply all remaining product to high impact areas. Do not re-cap for future use.
10. (OPTIONAL) Apply AdvanceCoat: Gloss 1 hour after applying Nano-Resin MX for additional protection during the first week after application.
Tips & Suggestions
• To maintain, use Ceramic Body Wash twice a month and AdvanceCoat: Gloss every few months.
• Avoid washing the vehicle during the first week after application.
• Avoid applying in direct sunlight.