Home > Car Care Products > Auto Detailing Facts, Tips & Tricks > Pro Detailer Product Review & How-To Guides > Jescar Ultra Lock+ Product Application Guide by Jescar Product Tech
Jescar Ultra Lock+ Product Application Guide by Jescar Product Tech
Jescar has been independently developing their own products for more than 10 years now, with one of the first being the industry standard Power Lock+ polymer sealant. Recently, Jescar introduced the all new Ultra Lock+ ceramic polymer sealant. How does Ultra Lock+ build on the success of Power Lock? SiO2 technology improves the hydrophobic properties of Power Lock even further for better performance than ever. Ultra Lock+ gives you approximately 8 months of protection from dirt, contaminants, and UV rays, months longer than Power Lock+’s exceptional durability.
Using Ultra Lock+ is simple.
1. Wash the vehicle with a high quality auto shampoo like Jescar Auto Wash and dry completely.
2. Temperature should be above 50 degrees F and surface should not be too hot. Working in the shade is best.
3. Shake bottle well, then apply a thin layer of product onto the vehicle, working on one section at a time before moving to the next. Apply to the entire paint surface, glass sunroof, headlights, and tail lights with a soft foam applicator pad.
5. Simply wipe off the residue with clean, dry microfiber towels.
• Use UltraLock+ sparingly as a small amount will go a long way.
• Avoid applying to textured plastic trim.
• You can apply either by hand or with a DA machine. Using a machine will allow you to spread the product more evenly and quickly.
• For best results, use a Jescar Blue Foam finishing pad with your DA polishing machine.
• Applying a second layer of Ultra Lock+ gives additional longevity to the protection. Just be sure to wait at least 3 hours before applying it the second coat.
• You can extend the life even further by periodic use of Jescar
Ceramic Spray Wax.