|For a limited time, receive a FREE 32 oz. DP Carpet Extractor Pre-Treatment with your purchase of an extractor.
Not too big and not too small – the perfect carpet extractor for enthusiasts and professionals
The Mytee HP60 Spyder Hot Water Carpet & Upholstery Extractor is proof that you don’t have to spend a small fortune to get a quality hot water carpet extractor. Not too big and not too small, the Mytee HP60 Spyder is perfect for enthusiasts and small detail shops that demand a capable and reliable hot water carpet extractor. From the 1200 watt heating element to the 6 gallon recovery and solution tank, the Mytee HP60 Spyder will surely fulfill all your carpet and upholstery cleaning needs.
The Mytee HP60 Spyder Hot Water Carpet & Upholstery Extractor is often referred to as the “mini Grand Prix” because it shares several of the same components and features with Mytee’s flagship hot water carpet extractor, the HP-100 Grand Prix. Like the larger HP-100 Grand Prix, the Mytee HP60 Spyder utilizes a 1200 watt in-line heater with a maximum temperature of 210 degrees Fahrenheit. The 1200 wattt in-line heater paired with the enormous 137 inches of water lift produced by the powerful single 3-stage motor enables the Mytee HP60 Spyder to deep clean carpet and upholstery, ridding it of ground-in dirt, grime and grease.
The Mytee HP60 Spyder Hot Water Carpet & Upholstery Extractor was designed, engineered and manufactured to be used daily. The roto-molded polyethylene body is rugged and well built and the 3 inch stainless steel upholstery tool won’t rust over time. Features like this are what set the Mytee HP60 Spyder Hot Water Carpet & Upholstery Extractor apart from lesser units.
- Performance – Using Mytee's exclusive REAL HEAT™ system, the 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt. The three-stage motor makes the extractor even more effective.
- A 1.25” hose – Easy to maneuver in tight spots.
- The upholstery tool – Has a low profile, perfect for detailing.
- Insulated quick disconnects – Offers operator comfort and safety.
- A high drain valve – For emptying into a standard bucket.
- A compact design – Fits perfectly into a van, truck or storage area.
The HP60 Spyder also offers:
- Durability – With a tough, roto-molded polyethylene material that resists rusting and denting.
- Customer Service – Mytee® always offers a limited lifetime warranty and national network of service centers.
||Single 3 stage HP
||1200 W - 210 degree maximum
||Single 25' 12/3
||3" stainless steel upholstery tool
||15' vacuum and solution hose combo
||28" x 15" x 35 3/4"
|This item is oversized. A shipping rate of $95 applies.
This item is non-returnable.
The Mytee HP60 has a 1 year limited warranty on the pump, vac motor, and heater. The housing is warrantied for 5 years from date of purchase. Wear parts have a 90 day limited warranty.
Expedited and international shipping are not available.
*Discounts are not applicable on this item