|Durable gelcoat protection for your boat!|
Mothers Marine Cleaner Wax works like a fine grade cleansing polish and tough polymer wax to give your boat a complete detail in less time. Brighten the color and preserve the gelcoat with Mothers one step Marine Cleaner Wax!
Gelcoat fiberglass is susceptible to all the same contaminants as auto clear coats: dirt, airborne pollution, UV radiation, insects, and minerals. However, gelcoats must also stand up to constant submersion in fresh or salt water, and that can really take a toll on the boat’s appearance. Just like Mothers Cleaner Car Wax, Marine Cleaner Wax combines the color-brightening, shine-enhancing aspects of a fine polish with the protective properties of a quality synthetic wax.
Mothers Marine Cleaner Wax saves you time while providing a sleek, shiny finish on your boat’s gelcoat fiberglass surfaces. The fine polish lifts oxidation, which appears as white chalk, to reveal a clean, smooth, glossy finish. Polymers bond to the gelcoat, creating a durable, slick coating that guards fiberglass against the elements. Over time, your boat’s hull and deck will retain their factory-new appearance and the boat’s resale value.
Mothers Marine Cleaner Wax can be applied by hand or with a machine. On a large boat in particular, you’ll find application much faster with a Porter Cable 7424XP. The added speed of a polisher will also enhance the cleaner wax’s cleaning ability. We recommend a polishing pad.
For regular cleaning, use Mothers Marine Wash ‘n Wax. Mothers Marine Cleaner Wax is detergent resistant and will not wash off, especially when used with a gentle shampoo.
Clean, shine and protect your boat in one simple step with Mothers Marine Cleaner Wax.
Directions by machine:
Directions by hand:
- Apply a liberal amount to area using a polishing pad on your Porter Cable 7424XP or other orbital polisher. Do one section at a time.
- Work with light pressure, spreading evenly over an area.
- Polish area thoroughly while wet. Then allow product to haze.
- Remove haze with a soft Microfiber Towel. Turn towel frequently for best results.
- Pour a small amount of Mothers Marine Cleaner Wax on a dry microfiber or foam applicator.
- Massage onto surface using overlapping strokes. Work in one 2-3 ft section at a time. Flip the applicator when one side becomes soiled.
- Allow the wax to dry to a haze. Remove with a soft microfiber towel. Turn towel frequently as you buff.