Clay lubricant and quick detailer in one!
Chemical Guys LUBER Clay Lubricant is specially formulated to increase lubricity and reduce friction between a clay bar and automotive paint. LUBER delivers a slick, non-stick surface that is perfect for using any clay bar but it is ideal for Chemical Guys CLAYBLOCK. Fast and easy, LUBER easily lubricates any surface to reduce friction.
Chemical Guys LUBER Clay Lubricant is super slick! It is formulated using wetting agents and lubricants to ensure a wet shine and smooth slide of CLAYBLOCK or any clay bar.
Highly reflective shining agents form an ultra-thin protective coat that allows the CLAYBLOCK or clay bar to work more effectively, even on recently waxed or sealed surfaces. LUBER's synthetic formula means it works exceptionally well on any surface. LUBER is exceptional even on glass.
As a Quick Detail or Maintenance Spray:
- When using in very hot direct sunlight, always mist the towel, not the surface. This will prevent the product from drying before you have an opportunity to wipe it.
- For the best results, use a microfiber towel to minimize the risk of scratching.
- Do not use the same towel on your paint and glass that you have used on your wheels. Wipe off Luber with clean towel.
- Mist after washing, while drying or anytime for a fast dry with a superior shine.
- It is excellent when sprayed onto a towel and used to remove paste waxes that have hardened.
- It offers superior surface shine when used as a final cleaner to remove smudges or smears left behind by waxing or sealing.
As a Clay Bar Lubricant:
- Wash surface well prior to claying a surface.
- Shake well. Work in areas about the size of a car door or half the hood.
- Generously spray a light mist over clean surface.
- The objective is to keep the paint surface and clay well lubricated so the bar picks up the embedded debris in your paint but can still glide smoothly across the surface without scratching the surface.
- Continue lightly rubbing the clay over the surface until it moves freely
- Occasionally wipe off any residue with a towel and proceed to the next area.
- If clay is hard to move or appears to resist easy wipe off, re-mist the cleaned area and then spray lubricant liberally over surface.
- For deeper cleaning when claying, only use LUBER clay lubricant. This will extend the life of your clay bar, as well as offer superior surface lubricity, providing a nice, slick surface for the clay to slide across.
This product cannot ship internationally.