Seal and protect all interior surfaces with one product!
Now you can keep the interior of your car looking and feeling new with a single product that's incredibly quick and simple to apply. Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant is an invisible, advanced synthetic polymer coating that provides a durable coating of protection and beauty to all leather, plastic, vinyl, rubber, wood and metal interior trim! Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant replaces the need for multiple products!
Without proactive maintenance, interior trim fades, stains, cracks and dries out over time reducing your car's beauty and value. The sun, extreme temperatures, humidity levels, and normal wear-and-tear are continually attacking your car's interior trim surfaces and components.
Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant stops deterioration in its tracks with one simple and easy to use product that will cover the surface with a clear synthetic polymer coating. Protect your interior from ultraviolet sun rays, extreme fluctuations in temperatures, food spills, lipstick, body oils, grease, grime and more!
Besides protecting all the plastic, rubber and vinyl trim inside your car from deteriorating, Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant also preserves and beautifies the appearance to maintain the vehicle's value and aesthetics. Apply it to leather surfaces and they will remain soft and supple.
Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant is ultra concentrated so a little bit goes a long way. Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant is non-greasy, non-oily and it dries fast after application. The synthetic polymers revitalize dull, faded surfaces bringing them back to life keeping them looking factory-new.
Keeping your interior clean and looking new is easier than ever with Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant. Treated surfaces will only require a damp microfiber cloth for maintenance and light touch ups. Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant restores the richness of color to older vehicles and amps up the appearance of new car interiors without leaving an artificial shine or slickness.
- Interior surfaces need to be clean and dry before applying Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant.
- Work on a cool surface in the shade.
- Shake bottle well before and periodically during use.
- Apply a small amount to a clean foam applicator and then work into the surface.
- When working on smooth, hard surfaces use a separate clean, dry microfiber towel to wipe-off any excess product.
- If less shine is desired on plastic, rubber, vinyl and leather surfaces, lightly buff with a clean, dry microfiber towel two minutes after application.