Once you’ve cleaned and polished your vehicle to a shine, help that shine last with Wolfgang SiO2 Paint Sealant. This durable synthetic sealant offers months of protection with a deep high-gloss finish. It’s formulated with SiO2, or silicon dioxide, which forms a hard coating when you apply it. The hydrophobic properties make water bead up and slide right off the surface so you don’t experience water spots. Wolfgang SiO2 sealant also resists sun fading and makes it easier to clean dirt and grime so you can spend more time enjoying your vehicle.
Modern Car Care
By using SiO2 self-cleaning car paint sealant from the Wolfgang Concours-Series, you get professional results that blend modern technology with classic personality. You’ll be able to see your reflection when you’re done adding this protective formula. Simply clean and prep the paint surface to remove any residual grime, apply the sealant with a foam applicator, wait for 15-20 minutes and buff with a microfiber towel. Just keep it dry for at least 12 hours for a full cure, so the sealant doesn’t get washed away.
After spending hours detailing a vehicle, you don’t want that work to go to waste. Adding a sealant gives you the most effective protection and a look you’ll be proud to display. Wolfgang SiO2 can also be used on glass, wheels and other hard, non-porous, smooth surfaces to give them the same protective shine. Watch our instructional video to see how to create a lasting high-gloss shine with SiO2 paint coatings — or check out the Product Reviews gallery to see the results.
- Shake well!
- Apply to a cool surface out of direct sunlight.
- Wash and dry entire vehicle before application.
- Use Wolfgang Perfekt Finish Paint Prep to remove any remaining oils that would prevent the paint sealant from properly adhering to the surface.
- Apply Wolfgang SiO2 Paint Sealant onto a foam or microfiber applicator pad and apply to surface, working one panel at a time.
- Allow a cure time of approximately 15-20 minutes before buffing away with a microfiber towel.
- Do not expose surface to moisture for approximately 12 hours after application.