Gyeon's new EVO line of products were developed with a revolutionary change in the formula! These state of the art coating now use fluoro-modified polisylazane technology to greatly improve the durability, chemical resistance, and ease of use! One of the biggest advantages of the new EVO formula is that you won't really need to bother with applying multiple layers! Just one layer provides outstanding levels of protection! Because the EVO line is even more efficient than previous formulas, you'll be able to accomplish these better results with even less product! Get better results, save more money, and have an easier time applying them!
The durable matte paint coating you've been looking for!
GYEON Q2 MATTE EVO is an easy to apply, durable coating specifically designed to protect and enhance matte finishes. With a durability longevity of 12 months, GYEON Q2 MATTE EVO is the only product you'll need to keep up with your matte accents, panels, or wraps. GYEON Q2 MATTE EVO leaves a neutral finish on matte and satin finishes, thanks to the highly advanced silicon dioxide based formula. With a high UV protection compound and great self-cleaning properties, GYEON Q2 MATTE EVO provides long lasting results.
Matte finishes can be tricky; they look modern and sleek, but upkeep can be a pain. One wrong product can leave splotches, smears, and stains marring the perfect finish of your car. Forget those "tips" other people have given you for your matte finish, GYEON has done the hard work for you and provided the first coating of its kind - a coating made JUST for matte finishes.
GYEON has already used their specialized formula of SiO2 to create long lasting paint and trim coatings, and they have now formulated a matte coating using those same characteristics. GYEON Q2 MATTE EVO will not hurt your matte finish - it will only leave the surface protected against the elements and imbibed with self-cleaning and increased water-beading capabilities.
Directions for use:
- Prep the surface by doing the following:
- Wash your car with Q2M FOAM.
- Decontaminate with Q2M IRON, Q2M TAR, and Q2M CLAY
- Stripping away old waxes, sealants, glazes, and coatings.
- Remove any swirls, scratches, and holograms by machine polishing.
- Wash with a highly degreasing car shampoo.
- Use Gyeon Q2M Prep to remove any remaining residue.
- Shake the bottle well prior to application.
- Ensure the surface is cool to the touch and dust free.
- Apply a generous amount of product onto a Q2M COATING APPLICATOR.
- While applying the coating to the surface, work in 2 x 2 sq. ft. sections. (If you are in an area with high humidity and temperature, you may want to work in even smaller sections.)
- Apply a thick layer of product to the entire section area. Moving in a cross hatch patter (left to right rows followed by top to bottom columns) will ensure even surface coverage. Your main focus should be on ensuring the product is applied evenly and as level as possible.
- The amount of time you should wait before wiping off varies based on humidity and temperature. The more hot and humid it is, the less time you should wait. A good indicator of when to start wiping is you will see the product begin to "sweat". You will notice small beads of liquid forming on the surface.
- When wiping, use a clean side of your microfiber for each section.
- First use a small nap microfiber towel like the GYEON Bald Wipe to remove the majority of the product.
- Follow that up with a longer nap towel like the GYEON Soft Wipe.
- Inspect the section carefully and correct any high spots, streaks, or smudges with additional wipes before moving on.
- Repeat this process until the entire car is coated.
- If you want to apply multiple layers, wait an hour between each layer.
- Once you are done with application, do not use your vehicle for 12 hours and store the vehicle in a dry place.
- Refrain from washing your car for the first 14 days after applying your coating.
- If you haven't applied a coating before or are unsure about how the humidity and temperature will affect wipe off times, don't wait, wipe off immediately.
- You will be able to spot smudges, streaks, and high spots better with reflected light rather than direct light. Pointing your light at the wall or ceiling will help you spot these better.
- Ensure the car stays in stable weather conditions throughout the application process.
- When in doubt, always refer to the application instructions included with the product.
Federal regulations prohibit the shipment of this products by air, UPS 3 Day, UPS 2, or US Mail. This item is shipped by UPS Ground only. Sorry but no APO or FPO addresses.