The most hydrophobic coating ever created!
SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating is not a wax or paint sealant. In fact, it's much different. This two-stage coating blankets your vehicle's paintwork in a flexible shell of extremely glossy protection that lasts years, not months. Compared to a conventional wax or paint sealant, SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating provides superior gloss and better resistance to environmental impacts such as bird droppings, water spots, car wash scratches, and more. SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating is for the person that wants the best protection for their vehicle!
SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating is the most advanced surface care enhancement product to ever come from Germany. Here's what SONAX CC36 provides: incredible gloss, sheeting that is out of this world, superior longevity to any wax or sealant, and ease of application. SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating will redefine how you detail your vehicle.
SONAX CC36 does more than sit on your paint. A special bond is created between product and surface, protecting against hostile environmental hazards and providing a lasting, glass-like finish.
SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating is an all inclusive kit that requires no special training or equipment needed to apply. Even if you are not a professional detailer, you can certainly achieve professional results with SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating.
With protection that lasts up to one year, SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating gives you peace of mind. Rather than having wax your car every 2-3 months, simply take care of the existing coating and you're surface is glossy and protected!
Don't leave your vehicle unprotected simply because you think you're not ready for a coating. SONAX CC36 provides durable protection, and insanely gloss finish, and can be applied without special equipment. Extend the life of both your paint AND its shine with SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating.
Directions for use:
- Using your preferred method, thoroughly clean the paint and polish with a machine to a high-gloss finish with no swirls or holograms. The surface needs to be absolutely clean before SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating is applied.
- Using the enclosed applicator labeled 1, apply SONAX BaseCoat (1) in a thin layer. For sensitive paint surfaces, the enclosed Microfiber Cloth can be used wrapped around the applicator.
- Treat a small surface area using a criss-cross sequence. Allow to dry for approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute at the most, then wipe the treated surface with a clean microfiber towel to a streak free shine.
- Repeat this process until the entire vehicle is treated and allow to cure for at least 1 hour - make sure the surfaces are not touched and do not get wet during this curing process.
- After the prescribed curing time, apply the SONAX GlossCoat (2) to achieve a superior smoothness and deep shine. Spray the product directly onto white side of the applicator labeled 2 and spread over the surface.
- You can treat areas of a half bonnet in size, which then need to be wiped over with a microfiber towels to remove excess product (drying is not necessary).
SONAX Pro Tips:
- Do not apply SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating onto hot surfaces.
- To ensure a perfectly smooth and even application, working in a well-lit garage is recommended.
- Within an hour of applying SONAX BaseCoat, missed areas or streaks can be dissolved and removed by applying the product again.
- The sealed vehicle should not be washed within the first three days after being treated, and when it is washed, do not use a high alkaline cleaner. Do not polish the vehicle after treatment.
Made in Germany
Federal regulations prohibit the shipment of this products by air, 3 Day, 2 Day, or US Mail. This item is shipped by Ground only. Sorry but no APO or FPO addresses.