Grit Guard Universal Pad Washer Free Bonus!
The first pad washing system that works with DUAL ACTION polishers!
The Grit Guard Universal Pad Washer is the first and only pad washer that cleans all types of buffing pads on dual action and random orbital buffers. Clean foam pads, wool pads, buffing bonnets – you name it! The unique design of the Universal Pad Washer accommodates any dual action polisher to clean pads without even removing them from the machine!
The Grit Guard Universal Pad Washer uses the power of your polisher to agitate pads. You don’t have to scrub and scrape – just let the polisher do the work for you. Insert the pad into the pad washer, turn on your polisher and let the grid insert clean and dry all your buffing pads.
|Unlike other pad washing systems, the Universal Pad Washer works with all polishers. The grid insert’s large diameter allows pads of all sizes to make contact, no matter how big the orbit. Even the Cyclo can be used with this pad washer! The opening of the pad washer is adjustable to accommodate any pad size and polisher. Clean pads on your Porter Cable 7424XP, FLEX XC 3401 VRG, and Meguiars G110. The Grit Guard Universal Pad Washer accommodates all dual action polishers.||
Clean pads with the Splash Guard closed.
The grid insert’s height is adjustable. Simply press your polisher down until the pad is in the water and making contact with the grid. The grid insert is supported by springs so no manual adjustment is needed. Just press down and turn the polisher on at its slowest speed. The downward force pumps water upward to help clean the pad.
The Grit Guard Universal Pad Washer includes the pad washer complete with Splash Guard, the Extension, a Gamma-Seal Lid, and a 4 oz. spray bottle of Pad Renewing Solution.
The grid extension can
be strategically placed on the grid insert to provide more agitation
on heavily soiled areas of the pad. Position the grid extension in the
middle of the grid to clean the center of the pad. Position the extension
off-centered to clean the outer edge of the pad.
The Gamma-Seal Lid allows you to seal the bucket in order to keep dust out, or to store water or pad cleaning fluid for later use. (Some pad cleaning concentrates can be reused several times. This is especially convenient for professional and mobile detailers.) The Gamma-Seal Lid forms a water-tight seal so you can transport the pad washer without spilling its contents.
The Grid Extension can be positioned anywhere on the grid insert.
The Pad Renewing Solution works with all types of pads and polishing balls. The biodegradable cleaner removes petroleum and water-based car care products from wool fibers and porous foam. Before using the Dual Action Pad Washer, spray the pad with 4-5 spritzes of Pad Renewing Solution. It will help break up oily residues inside the pad as you operate the pad washer.
Not only does the Grit Guard Universal Pad Washer wash pads, it dries them! Simply lift the pad out of the water and raise the speed setting slightly. Allow the pad to spin until the excess water has been removed.
Try this advanced drying technique: Remove the grid extension from the grid and place it where the Splash Guard lid says “Dry Pad Here”. Operate the polisher while pressing lightly against the Extension in order to dry pads faster.
The Grit Guard Universal Pad Washer works with rotary polishers, too. Clean pads on your FLEX LK603VVB, Makita 9227C, DeWalt 849, or any other high speed rotary machine. The same instructions apply.
The Grit Guard Universal Pad Washer is incredible! It prolongs the life of your pads, saves you time when cleaning up, and it works with any polisher. If you are in search of a convenient and efficient way to clean buffing pads – no matter what kind of polisher you have – the Grit Guard Universal Pad Washer is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
For complete operating instructions, click on the Grit Guard Universal Pad Washer Manual . (It may take a moment to load.)
Move the grid extension to the area marked on "Dry Pads Here" and work the pad against it to remove excess water.
Pad Cleaning Tips:
- Keep the pad’s Velcro® brand backing out of the water when using the Grit Guard Universal Pad Washer.
- When using a dual action polisher, make a mark on the backing plate with a permanent marker. This mark will indicate to you when the pad has made a full rotation. If it is not rotating, lighten up your pressure.
- Fill with the appropriate level of water. Press down on the grid insert until the springs are fully compressed. Fill until the water level reaches just above the Insert. When you press down on the grid insert with the polisher, the springs will pump water upwards to the pad.
- Always operate the pad washer with the Splash Guard closed.
- For heavily soiled pads, spin the pad in the pad washer for 10 seconds to thoroughly wet it. Then spray on the Pad Renewing Solution and let it penetrate for 1 minute. Then use the pad washer again to clean the pad.
- Always use the Dual Action Pad Washer with the polisher on its lowest setting for cleaning. You can use a slightly higher setting for drying.
- Move the polisher around inside the pad washer to be sure all parts of the pad are cleaned.
Please call for a shipping rate quote for expedited service on this item.