For years, detailing enthusiasts have asked whether carnauba wax, paint sealant or ceramic coating is best for show-worthy shine. Griot’s Garage decided to ask a different question: why not use them all? Ceramic 3-in-1 Car Wax is a proprietary blend using three types of coatings to give you extreme performance. You get a mirror-like reflection, excellent weather protection and durability — all in a convenient spray bottle. Add in the self-cleaning and enhanced color properties for even more ways that Griot’s Garage 3-in-1 Wax is the easiest way to make your vehicle look great.
Everything You Need for Paint Care
Once you’ve detailed your car, protect it with a professional spray car wax. The carnauba wax provides the depth and warmth that only a natural wax can. The SiO2 ceramic wax, also called silicone dioxide, gives it high-level water beading and UV resistance. Finally, the synthetic polymers seal the paint for months of protection against road grime. Did you know it’s not just for paint, either? Use Ceramic 3-in-1 Wax on wheels, chrome and plastic or rubber trim for the same lasting beauty.
Proven Car Wax Performance
Griot’s Garage has been a car care leader since 1990, and their 3-in-1 ceramic vehicle wax again proves why. We’ve tried it on our cars and can attest to just how well it works and how easy it is to use — just follow the directions and tips below or call us for additional guidance. This 22-ounce bottle is perfect for at-home detailers who want to make their daily driver or project car stand out.
- Shake well and apply to a clean, cool, contaminant-free surface and dry surface.
- Working one small area at a time, spray a light mist of Ceramic 3-in-1 Wax onto the surface.
- Using a clean microfiber towel, quickly wipe product over the surface.
- Turn towel over to dry side and buff to a high luster.
- If overspray or streaks occur, quickly wipe up with towel.
- Change to new towel when yours becomes saturated to ensure consistent application.
- For extreme durability, apply a second coat 12-24 hours after first application.
- Additionally, allow 12-24 hours before exposing to water/weather or other surface car products in order to achieve maximum durability.