CARPRO CQUARTZ 100 ml. Kit - New SiC Formula!
• Increased chemical resistance
• Improved ease of use
• Greater water resistance
• Even glossier & slicker finish
Durability you can count on.
CQUARTZ by CARPRO is a anti-static, weather-resistant nano coating that shines and protects your vehicle like nothing else! CQUARTZ works on the molecular level to transform the surface. Once treated with CQUARTZ, your vehicle will repel water and contaminants, and it will maintain a clear, reflective, hard-as-nails shine. One application can last two years!
If you're tired of frequent waxing, listen to this: CQUARTZ Ceramic Quartz Paint Protection creates an ultra durable surface that minimizes paint maintenance for up to two years. A CQUARTZ-treated vehicle stay cleaner longer, require less frequent polishing, and require no additional paint protection!
Ultra hard coating. CQUARTZ contains ceramic nano particles, which create an extremely hard finish that is scratch-resistant and durable. The average thickness of CQUARTZ layer is between 0.7 micron ~1.5 micron.
Weather-resistance. CQUARTZ provides durable protection against rain, sun, salt, and anything else Mother Nature throws at it. The anti-corrosive coating holds up in all weather conditions.
High gloss shine. CQUARTZ contains nano fiber glass, resulting in a deep, reflective shine.
Water and oil proof finish. CQUARTZ provides incomparably strong water and oil repellency. This hydrophobic effect prevents water spots and oily stains from attaching to the paintwork.
Smooth, dirt repellent surface. CQUARTZ's nano particles fill in tiny swirls and imperfections in the paint to make it perfectly smooth. Therefore, dirt and dirty water cannot settle into any crevices. The finish is also resistant to bugs, UV rays, acids, and salts. Plus, the slick surface is anti-static and washes off easily.
Anti Calcium Effect. CQUARTZ prevents mineral deposits from bonding to the vehicle's surface so water spots can be wiped off.
Detergent-resistant protection. CQUARTZ cannot be removed by water, alkaline or other detergents, or by pressure washers. It lasts up to two years!
Self-cleaning effect. Most dirt and debris will not stick in the first place so you may find yourself washing your vehicle much less often.
CQUARTZ can be applied to virtually any surface: glass, wheels, plastics, leather, and rubber.
For the best results, prep your vehicle properly before applying CQUARTZ Ceramic Quartz Paint Protection. Wash and clay the paint to remove all impurities. Polish if necessary to remove imperfections. CQUARTZ is only a protectant so you want to clean and polish before applying CQUARTZ. When your vehicle is looking its best, apply CQUARTZ to freeze it in that condition. It's like pressing pause on your paint.
Nano technology has taken the car care industry by storm, but CQUARTZ Ceramic Quartz Paint Protection raises the bar of what nano technology can do for cars. CQUARTZ makes it possible to preserve your vehicle in its original condition with much less time and effort spent on maintenance.
- Anti scratch improved by 50%
- Fire and flame retardant !
- Insulation property
- Anti static
- Anti acids and salts
- Excellent high gloss effect - mirror finish.
- HydroPhobic Water-repelling
- Anti Calcium effect
- Easy to clean/self cleaning effect
- Weather protection
- UV - weather-resistant
- Insects and flies repellent
- Anti corrosion
- No more waxing!
- Preserve car value condition
- Can be used on matte finish paints
- Release pressure by opening the bottle slowly and away from your face and others. Tighten cap and shake the bottle lightly to mix the contents. Some pressure may build again. Use caution when reopening the bottle to apply to applicator.
- Wrap an included microfiber suede towel around the black bottom side of the applicator and apply a line of product down the center.
- Using a crosshatch pattern, spread the product across an approximate 2 sq ft section.
- Wait around 5 minutes until you see a white haze begin to form and buff away all excess. (This can be anywhere between 3-15 minutes depending on the temperature of the application environment)
- Switch out the microfiber suede every 2-3 panels.
- Additional coats can be applied around 45-60 minutes after the 1st coat or the following day if after 90 minutes.
- It is NOT recommended to top with Reload due to the extremely slick finish of CQUARTZ SiC, which is slicker than Reload.
- When washing always use a dedicated car shampoo and wash mitt. we recommend washing with IronX Soap Gel.
- Remove bird droppings from the paintwork as quickly as possible to avoid damage to the coating. CQUARTZ will protect from those for the first day or two, but not long term.
- Avoid using automatic car washes.
100 ml. CQUARTZ
4 Suede towels
1 applicator block
Warning! : contents under pressure. Do not shake. Open slowly. Aim away from face and others and wear gloves when opening.
Federal regulations prohibit the shipment of this products by air, 3 Day, 2 Day, or US Mail. This item is shipped by Ground only. Sorry but no APO or FPO addresses.
You Might Like...
Like previous review, does have a learning curve working with dry times and applications, I err on the side of caution and remove slightly before haze because way easier to deal with a little "oily-ness" than dryed out ceramic and the requirement of needing to buff it off. Time consuming of course but with any ceramic unless your getting a single 9h rating. This ceramic is 3H rating so 3 applications is Ideal. 2nd top coat is always fun because after the first when your applying the second you already feel a super slick surface. Works great, I use Car Pro Reload to maintain the ceramic coating even though the reload is a 6 month sealant i use it about every 3 months. Best bang for your buck coating!