CarPro Cquartz 30 ml. Kit
Durability you can count on.
CQuartz by CarPro is a anti-static, weather-resistant nano coating that shines and protects your vehicle like nothing else! CQuartz works on the molecular level to transform the surface. Once treated with CQuartz, your vehicle will repel water and contaminants, and it will maintain a clear, reflective, hard-as-nails shine. One application can last two years!
If you're tired of frequent waxing, listen to this: CQuartz Ceramic Quartz Paint Protection creates an ultra durable surface that minimizes paint maintenance for up to two years. A CQuartz-treated vehicle stay cleaner longer, require less frequent polishing, and require no additional paint protection!
Ultra hard coating. CQuartz contains ceramic nano particles, which create an extremely hard finish that is scratch-resistant and durable. The average thickness of Cquartz layer is between 0.7 micron ~1.5 micron.
Weather-resistance. CQuartz provides durable protection against rain, sun, salt, and anything else Mother Nature throws at it. The anti-corrosive coating holds up in all weather conditions.
High gloss shine. CQuartz contains nano fiber glass, resulting in a deep, reflective shine.
Water and oil proof finish. CQuartz provides incomparably strong water and oil repellency. This hydrophobic effect prevents water spots and oily stains from attaching to the paintwork.
Smooth, dirt repellent surface. CQuartz's nano particles fill in tiny swirls and imperfections in the paint to make it perfectly smooth. Therefore, dirt and dirty water cannot settle into any crevices. The finish is also resistant to bugs, UV rays, acids, and salts. Plus, the slick surface is anti-static and washes off easily.
Anti Calcium Effect. CQuartz prevents mineral deposits from bonding to the vehicle's surface so water spots can be wiped off.
Detergent-resistant protection. CQuartz cannot be removed by water, alkaline or other detergents, or by pressure washers. It lasts up to two years!
Self-cleaning effect. Most dirt and debris will not stick in the first place so you may find yourself washing your vehicle much less often.
CQuartz can be applied to virtually any surface: glass, wheels, plastics, leather, and rubber.
For the best results, prep your vehicle properly before applying CQuartz Ceramic Quartz Paint Protection. Wash and clay the paint to remove all impurities. Polish if necessary to remove imperfections. CQuartz is only a protectant so you want to clean and polish before applying CQuartz. When your vehicle is looking its best, apply CQuartz to freeze it in that condition. It's like pressing pause on your paint.
Nano technology has taken the car care industry by storm, but CQuartz Ceramic Quartz Paint Protection raises the bar of what nano technology can do for cars. CQuartz makes it possible to preserve your vehicle in its original condition with much less time and effort spent on maintenance.
- Anti scratch improved by 50%
- Fire and flame retardant !
- Insulation property
- Anti static
- Anti acids and salts
- Excellent high gloss effect - mirror finish.
- HydroPhobic Water-repelling
- Anti Calcium effect
- Easy to clean/self cleaning effect
- Weather protection
- UV - weather-resistant
- Insects and flies repellent
- Anti corrosion
- No more waxing!
- Preserve car value condition
- Can be used on matte finish paints
- Shake well. Pour a few drops of CQuartz on a microfiber applicator pad.
- Apply C.Quartz in straight lines, criss-crossing each car panel.
- Wait 1-5 minutes on average, depending on temperature and humidity level. Then wipe off gently with soft microfiber towel with short looped fibers. Avoid re-using the wipe off microfiber towels because they will harden and crystallize.
- Let dry for 1hour at 25° C (77° F) or 3 hours at 15° C (59° F). The coating will dry completely within 48 hours.
- You have the option of accelerating the cure time by using IR lights.
- Working temperature: 15- 30° C (59-86°F).
- During the first 10 minutes, apply CQuartz to any spots that were missed. After 10 minutes, do not try to re-fill missing spots; it will stain the paint.
- Apply 2 layers for more durability! Wait 1-3 hours for first layer to dry before applying second layer.
- When washing always use a dedicated car shampoo and wash mitt. we recommend washing with IronX Soap Gel.
- Remove bird droppings from the paintwork as quickly as possible to avoid damage to the coating. Cquartz will protect from those for the first day or two, but not long term.
- Avoid using automatic car washes.
- Use our Reload spray sealant to maintain the coat for longer lasting time.
Items You Might Need
You Might Like...
This vehicle is protected with CQUARTZ
Washing, decontaminating, or polishing without
proper knowledge or technique may cause
damage to the coating and you will be held liable
for correction or replacement of CQUARTZ coating
DO NOT WASH WITHOUT
WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE OWNER
-- The hang tag that comes with CQUARTZ
I've sold and applied a variety of paint protection products over the years and I'm here to ask on thing?
How good can this product possibly be that you have to threaten your service people with liability for
washing your car? Not exactly confidence-inspiring in the face of bird poop, tree sap, or acid rain. Dumb.
I do a complete buff at least once a quarter. It's just difficult to keep this black paint shining and looking fresh. I finally used CarPro Cquartz. I had been looking to lock in all my hard detailing work. Skeptical, I just tried it on the trunk. WOW.
Did I say WOW? WOW! Cquartz LOCKED in the shine and STOPPED the oxidizing. I was stunned. The shine was wonderful, but the really big bonus, IT ALWAYS looks clean and fresh. As the advert says, it repels dirt. It just looks great. At worst it may get a layer of dust, yes dust no dirt, and then a light dusting makes it look new.
So, I went further and put it to the test. The black rubber window gaskets, the black trim everything went from Texas heat dull to wonderful NEW. Finally, finally I've found a product that holds up under the Texas sun and keeps this 25 year old classic black looking great.
Make sure you do a great prep and polish prior to coating. All your hard work will pay off.
Downside, I haven't found any. Cost, well it saves me so much work it's well worth the money.
Easy of use, easy. Just do it in a garage or cool place and follow the instructions and don't rush.
Let it dry! Don't jack with it until it's dry.
Again, the single stage old tech black paint that would oxidize and turn all my polish rags black has been healed. I love this stuff.