|What Cquartz did for your paint – FlyBy30 does for your glass!|
CarPro FlyBy30 is a durable coating designed to repel water, dust, dirt, sleet, snow and other airborne contaminants on your vehicle’s exterior glass. This state-of-the-art nano-based coating provides up to 8 months of protection for your vehicle’s exterior glass including the windshield, side windows, mirrors, etc. CarPro FlyBy30 gets its name from its ability to cause water to bead up and roll off at speeds in excess of 30 mph; you won’t need to use your windshield wipers as much!
With the introduction of FlyBy30 CarPro continues the trend of manufacturing products that offer top notch performance, exceptional ease of use and most importantly, longevity. CarPro FlyBy30 is incredibly easy to use and the complete kit includes everything you need to polish, prep and coat your glass with protection that lasts for up to 8 months.
When glass coatings were originally introduced they were finicky in their application because they would smear and cause a nasty haze that was difficult to remove. That’s not the case with CarPro FlyBy30; this advanced nano-based coating won’t smear, haze or stain the glass. CarPro FlyBy30 imparts a rock-hard, crystal clear hydrophobic coating that is designed to do one thing and one thing only – keep your glass clean!
CarPro FlyBy30 is a must-have product if you live in the Snow Belt. Coat your glass with CarPro FlyBy30 before winter and you’ll be amazed at how easily snow, sleet and ice is removed. The surface tension created by FlyBy30 is so immense that nothing will stick to the glass and it will be far easier to keep clean during the winter months.
If you live in a region that experiences torrential rain fall, CarPro FlyBy30 will significantly reduce wiper usage at speeds in excess of 30 mph because water will simply bead up and roll off! CarPro FlyBy30 creates such a slick, smooth surface that your windshield wipers won’t chatter.
- Wash and dry exterior glass.
- Polish with CarPro CeriGlass by hand or machine to smooth the glass and remove any impurities.
- Thoroughly clean the glass with CarPro Eraser.
- Apply a few drops of FlyBy30 onto a CarPro Suede Applicator and apply in a criss-cross pattern. Apply more product as needed.
- Let CarPro FlyBy30 cure for 1 minute. If it is cold or damp allow for additional curing time.
- Wipe away residue with a clean microfiber towel.
- Allow to cure for at least 12 hours before exposure to water or the environment. The cure time can be greatly reduced or eliminated by heating the coating with a UV lamp.
20ml CarPro FlyBy30
50ml CarPro Ceriglass
50ml CarPro Eraser
2 x 4” Microfiber Suede Applicator
1 x 8” Microfiber Suede Cloth