Aquapel Glass Treatment & Rain Repellent
Keep auto glass clear with Aquapel Glass Treatment! A single application of this patented hydrophobic glass treatment repels water for up to 6 months. Aquapel Glass Treatment bonds to the glass to dramatically improve drivers’ visibility, day and night. Aquapel is used by countless professionals to seal and protect auto glass.
Aquapel Glass Treatment is a life-saver! It’s no coincidence that more traffic accidents occur in rainy conditions. Rain coats the windshield and mixes with oils and debris to create a blurry view of the road. It can be like looking through someone else’s eyeglasses. Aquapel Glass Treatment seals the glass to repel water. Rain beads on the windshield and rolls off to maintain better visibility and safer driving conditions.
The difference is amazing! Aquapel Glass Treatment makes it easier to clear ice, snow, and dirt from the windshield because the glass is completely sealed. Aquapel Glass Treatment reduces the glare from headlights and streetlights in the rain, particularly at night. Aquapel Glass Treatment even helps reduce water marks and protects glass from salt water. Use it on your boat windows and windshield, in RVs, and on shower doors.
Remember, Aquapel Glass Treatment is patented. There’s no other auto glass treatment that works as well or lasts as long. Aquapel’s hydrophobic coating lasts up to 6 times longer than comparable products! That’s because Aquapel bonds to the glass, rather than just sitting on top of it. Regular glass cleaning will not affect Aquapel’s durability.
For the best results, use Aquapel Glass Windshield Cleaner, a non-streaking spray foam.
|You can see in these images how the sides of the windshield treated with Aquapel stay clearer in rainy weather than the sides left untreated.||
Aquapel Glass Treatment is packaged in a unique one-time-use applicator. To apply Aquapel, clean and dry the glass first. Then grasp the Aquapel applicator by the wings and place the pad against the glass. Press the wings until liquid is released. Spread Aquapel over the glass using the soft pad built in to the applicator. Go in up and down and side to side motions to get good coverage. Immediately wipe the glass dry with a soft, Cobra Microfiber Towel. If using on a large windshield, work on one half of the windshield at a time to prevent premature drying.
Once your vehicle’s windshield and glass is treated with Aquapel Glass Treatment, you can enjoy up to 6 months of clear visibility and safer driving!
Items You Might Need
You Might Like...
|Related Items In This Category|
|Aquapel Glass Windshield CleanerAquapel Glass Repellent & Cleaner Kit|
- make sure glass is clean as much as possible and there are no any pellicle (like oil, wax, cleaning shampoo...) and dry
- make sure the temperature of the glass and air is higher than +10 C / +50 F and the car is in shadow (not in direct sunlight)
1. Put applicator on front glass on driver's side and break the capsule (squeeze it)
2. Start applying the liquid on the glasses by wide vertical smears in next order: front glass driver's side, side glass from driver's side, driver's mirror (if you want and mirror is made from glass), front glass passenger's side, side glass passenger's side, passenger's mirror (if you want and mirror is made from glass)
3. Get back to front glass driver's side and now apply it by wide horizontal smears in the same order onto all mentioned in step 2 glasses
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 at least 3 times or until all glasses are covered with uniform layer of the liquid from applicator
5. Throw the applicator to trash and get paper napkins or towels: use 1 napkin or towel for 1 iteration on all mentioned glasses, then throw it to trash and get new one for next iteration
6. The iteration is to rub in wide circular motions the liquid into the glass in the order from step 2 - you need to make sure that the liquid will form good uniform layer pellicle on all glass surface
7. Repeat iterations until all glasses are completely dry and the napkin or towel is dry as well
8. Let the car stay in shadow for at least 1 hour and then it could be used.
I followed the instructions and it worked well.