Wheel-y good glazing action!
Wheels take the brunt of the damage on your vehicle, so let them know how much you care with DP Wheel glaze. DP Wheel Glaze seals the surface of your wheels against brake dust, dirt and road grime. DP Wheel Glaze is a resin-based product for extreme weather exposure, adding an extra layer of protection. With its water beading capabilities- water and the contaminants it carries, will slide right off. Wheels go around and around on the ground, pavement, muddy roads, gravel, or wherever your drives may take you. It is important to protect them from environmental hazards, whether that is dust, dirt, mud, road grime or anything that can find its way to your once shiny wheels. Not only do you need clean wheels, you need protected wheels so that they stay clean.
What you can expect:
• PROTECTS! Brake dust, dirt, road grime and other environmental hazards will be left in the (literal) dust.
• RESIN-BASED! Extra protection against extreme weather exposure.
• HYDROPHOBIC! Intense water beading keeps your wheels looking clean.
Protection from environmental hazards is something you can expect from DP Wheel Glaze. Environmental hazards happen every time you step (or in this case, roll) out into the world. Wheels are obviously the closest part of your vehicle to the ground, so they are likely to take the brunt of the damage. And not everyone pays attention to the wheels, so it is usually the last place you think needs to be cleaned, when in reality, it is probably the dirtiest. DP Wheel Glaze cleanses your wheel's surface, making it look as good as new.
DP Wheel Glaze is resin-based. Although resin-based may remind you of very different scenarios, in this one, it's a good thing. Resin in the product will cause the liquid to harden and create an extra shell of protection. This protection not only keeps it clean from these pesky environmental hazards we keep talking about, but it also protects against extreme weather exposure, like snow, winter air and damaging UV rays.
|Applying DP Wheel Glaze is as easy as rubbing on, allowing to dry, and wiping away! You'll have freshly protected wheels in no time!|
Besides cleaning and protection, DP Wheel Glaze will leave your wheel surfaces with a super slick finish with an intense gloss. Everyone will assume you bought new wheels! What's special about this finish is that it has the phrase every product aims to have: water-repelling. Water will always find its way to your newly cleaned surfaces, it's practically a law. But with DP Wheel Glaze the water and the filth that may come with it will slide right off.
Directions for use:
1. Make sure you are in the shade and that the wheels are cool to the touch.
2. Clean the wheel using DP Dual Action Tire & Wheel Cleaner (follow directions on bottle).
3. Rinse and dry DP Dual Action Tire & Wheel Cleaner completely.
4. Once dry, use a poly-foam applicator to apply DP Wheel Glaze to the wheel surface in a thin, even coat.
5. Allow to dry to a haze.
6. Buff away with a clean microfiber towel.