DP Coating Prep Wash
When you want a completely washed car, washing free of a pre-existing waxes or sealants, you need DP Coating Prep Wash. DP Coating Prep Wash is two detailing steps in one! DP Coating Prep Wash not only cleans the car of contaminants, but is also powerful enough to remove leftover waxes, oils and sealants. DP Coating Prep Wash is great for when you want to start your detailing process of coating from the beginning. Safe to use on all exterior surfaces of paint, glass, metal and plastic, DP Coating Prep Wash is high sudsing and prevents washing-induced damaged.
Most of the time when washing a car, you want a car wash that protects your car’s pre-existing coating, sealant or wax. However, sometimes you just need to start fresh, change it up or maybe it’s just time to re-do your wax, coating or sealant. DP Coating Prep Wash not only gives your car a good wash, but it also prepares your car for a new application, after taking off all remnants of the original.
What you can expect:
• CLEAN! Rids your car of contaminants thanks to its high lubricating formula.
• REMOVES! Takes off all leftover waxes, oils and sealants.
• SAFE! Use on all exterior surfaces without any potential damage.
First and foremost, you want a car wash to actually clean your car. With DP Coating Prep Wash, your car gets an intense clean thanks to its high lubricating formula. This formula creates soapy suds that make it easy gliding for your mitt/towel to go across the surface, thus preventing washing-induced swirls and scratches. This sudsy concoction will safely rid your car of the contaminants like dirt, dust and road grime that are plaguing its surface.
Not only does DP Coating Prep Wash clean your car in the traditional sense, but it also removes any leftover waxes, oils and sealants. This comes in great need when you want to start fresh with your car, whether because it is time for a fresh coat or if you want to try something new. Once DP Coating Prep Wash washes away all the old coatings, you are ready for the application of a new one!
DP Coating Prep Wash is formidable, but also very safe. This product is non-abrasive and water-based, so there is no cause for concern when using DP Coating Prep Wash on all your exterior surfaces, such as paint, glass and clear coated wheels.
1. Make sure you are out of direct sunlight and working on a cool surface.
2. Add 2 oz. DP Coating Prep Wash to a 5-gallon bucket.
3. Activate suds using a strong jet of water.
4. If needed, add an extra ounce of product to your wash mitt for more lubricity.
5. Wash your vehicle as you normally would, working from top to bottom, one section at a time.
6. Do not allow to dry on surface! Rinse away completely.
7. Dry surface completely.