Chemical Guys Nano Pro Polish 3n 16 oz.
Nano Pro Polish 3n will remover 80-95% of all light paint imperfections in less time than a traditional polish!
Chemical Guys Nano Pro Polish 3n is a superior paint correction polish and gloss enhancer. Why cover up imperfections when you can have the perfect finish? Formulated to deliver perfect results in fewer passes, Chemical Guys Nano Pro Polish 3n will remove 80-95% of all light paint imperfections in less time, delivering a perfect, mirror-like, showroom finish. With 3n, what you see is what you get...perfection.
Chemical Guys Nano Pro Polish 3n is 100% Body Shop Safe (silicone/wax free) and OEM APPROVED! It finishes like a premium wax. 3n- Superior Paint Correction polish will remove (not cover) surface blemishes, scratches, and swirls to create a flawless finish every time. It is safe on all clear-coats, single stage paint jobs, and ceramic finishes.
Chemical Guys Nano Pro Polish 3n is the ultimate in paint correction for ceramic paints and virtually all other paints. Engineered and developed to deliver perfect results to virtually all paint finishes, Chemical Guys Nano Pro Polish 3n easily removes imperfections in hard ceramic clear coat paint finishes while protecting in ONE STEP.
Mercedes Benz vehicles since 2003 have been using a new scratch resistant clear-coat lacquer. The new scratch resistant finish is made up of nano-sized ceramic particles that are baked. Scratch resistant paint is referred to as Ceramic-Clear.
As most Mercedes owners will tell you the ceramic paint is just as easy to damage and scratch as any other paint but not as easy to fix.
Chemical Guys Nano Pro Polish 3n delivers a wet mirror-like finish to all paint, even ceramic paints, as well as Plexiglas, glass, fiberglass, plastics, and metal. 3n is capable of removing 2000- 2500 grit sand scratches, surface scratches, marring and haze, compounding swirl marks, light swirls, and mild oxidation. The nano-fine finishing powders deliver a perfect finish with fewer passes and an unmatched, wet, mirror-like finish.
- It is always recommended that you start by washing the vehicle well.
- If surface feels rough or gritty, start by claying the surface with a light to medium grade clay bar.
- For best results, use out of direct sunlight. Bright light and direct sunlight will reflect off of the surface, glaring your vision and it will not allow for optimal view of scratches and swirls.
- Using a clean microfiber applicator pad or towel, apply a quarter size amount of Nano Pro Polish 3n.
- Work in small areas using a small circular motion.
- Rub until dry. Buff away excess product. Repeat as necessary.
- Select a polishing pad to be used with your buffer (preferably a new or clean one).
- Apply enough polish to work 2' by 2' area.
- Apply polish to affected area using light to medium, even pressure.
- Allow polish to dry and then buff to a deep gloss.
- Remember for optimal protection and durability, follow all polish with a wax or paint sealant.
- Though Nano Pro Polish 3n will outshine most waxes, it does not contain any waxes, sealants or protective qualities.
- For optimal protection, we suggest Chemical Guys Jetseal 109 Premium Paint Protection System.
This product cannot ship internationally.
You Might Like...
When I returned the car to them the wife asked me "Is it still wet"?
The Nano Pro Polish 3n put a phenomenal, wet looking polish on the car ... I was completely impressed!
So last weekend I polished my wife's car with Nano Pro Polish 3n ... see the results below: