McKee's 37 Paint Coating Bundle - New Formula!
- Applicator included!
- Longer working time provides smoother application
- Creates a film build that's twice as thick as before
- Lasts 50% longer
- Increased water contact angle
- More resistant to alkaline cleaners and automatic (brushless) car washes
Finally - a paint coating that's easy to apply!
McKee's 37 Paint Coating is a nano-glass ceramic coating that provides paint protection measured in years, not months. Formulated using nano-glass ceramic particles and state-of-the-art cross-linking polymers, McKee's 37 Paint Coating creates a hard-as-nails protective barrier and a glass-like, liquid shine. The self-cleaning effect created by the immense amount of surface tension keeps your paint looking its best in between regular washes. McKee's 37 Paint Coating is exceptionally easy to apply - no lengthy instructions to memorize!
Before applying McKee's 37 Paint Coating, painted surfaces should first be polished with McKee's 37 Coating Prep Polish. This step creates a perfectly clean, smooth, contaminant-free surface for the coating to bond to.
What if we told you that two-year paint protection is as easy as a spray, a wipe and a quick buff? McKee's 37 Paint Coating is that product it truly is the most user-friendly paint coating the world has ever seen. Lengthy preparation and years of experience are not required to properly apply McKee's 37 Paint Coating; simply spray, wipe, buff, and you're finished!The day of a paint coating that's easy to apply is finally upon us!
While a conventional car wax or paint sealant wears off after a couple months, McKee's 37 Paint Coating forms a much stronger, harder bond that can withstand the elements to a much greater degree. McKee's 37 Paint Coating is resistant to alkaline cleaners, degreasers and harsh detergents.Removing McKee's 37 Paint Coating without physically abrading it is virtually impossible.
McKee's 37 Paint Coating is comprised of nano-glass ceramic particles and state-of-the-art cross-linking polymers. As soon as these nano-glass ceramic particles make contact with your paint, they begin to fill in light swirls, pits, and pores to make the surface perfectly smooth, preventing dirt, water, oil and anything else from adhering.Vehicles that are coated with McKee's 37 Paint Coating will exhibit a highly-reflective, glass-like shine that will last up to two years!
Spray directly onto the surface and spread out using a Coating Applicator
Gently remove excess using a soft microfiber towel
The durable shell of protection provided by McKee's 37 Paint Coating is harder than factory clear coat, making your paint less susceptible to scratches, wash-induced swirl marks, etchings caused by bird droppings and water spots caused by hard water . Best of all, this high-gloss coating is anti-static.
McKee's 37 Paint Coating provides incredible water sheeting abilities. Thanks to the immense amount of surface tension created by the nano-glass ceramic particles, water will bead up and roll right off the surface, taking dirt and anything else with it.McKee's 37 Paint Coating is guaranteed to keep your vehicle cleaner than any other wax, sealant or coating available.
McKee's 37 Paint Coating continues the tradition of value set forth by other car care products that bear the black and gold McKee's 37 shield of quality. McKee's 37 Paint Coating is only available in a 4 ounce container, making it an exceptional value in a crowded market where the typical paint coating is packaged in milliliters, or even CCs! A single 4 ounce bottle of McKee's 37 Paint Coating is enough to protect 4-5 full size vehicles!
1. Ensure surface is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
2. Place your hand in a plastic sandwich baggy and feel the paint. If it feels rough or gritty, use McKee's 37 Universal Detailing Clay.
3. If your vehicle is BRAND NEW, apply McKee's 37 Coating Prep Polish. This step is crucial as it will remove below-surface contaminants and embedded dirt. If your vehicle has swirl marks or scratches, polish the paint and then use our N-914 Diluted 1:8 to wipe it down..
4. Working one panel at a time, spray McKee's 37 Paint Coating directly onto the paint and evenly distribute using the supplied applicator.
5. Work the coating into the paint using a side-to-side and up-and-down hand motion, overlapping each pass.
6. Immediately remove excess using a clean, lint-free microfiber towel.
Made in USA