Flitz Mini ScuffPads 6 Pack, 1000 Grit
Unique scuff pads provide three dimensional aggressive abrading action to clean neglected and oxidized surfaces fast!
First there was the #1500 Grit Flitz Mini Scuff Pads for removing yellow, hazy oxidized plastic off neglected headlight lenses or for removing white rust off oxidized aluminum. Now Flitz offers an even more aggressive version with the introduction of the new #1000 Grit Flitz Mini Scuff Pads.
#1000 Grit Flitz Mini Scuff Pads are made from a resin-coated non-woven synthetic fiber material so rust isn’t an issue like it is for steel wool. The resin-coated, non-woven Scuff Pads are equivalent to 1000 grit sandpaper so they are very aggressive to make your restoration project faster and easier.
Three dimensional abrading action!
These pliable, scuff pads measure 1/4” thick from non-woven, non-directional individual fibers. Each fiber strand is coated with an abrasive resin material which provides you with multi-dimensional abrading action instead of a singular, non-dimensional surface. This three dimensional feature means you get more life out of each scuff pad with greater versatility for use.
Flexible #1000 Grit Flitz Mini Scuff Pads offer,
- Long lasting cutting ability
- Flexibility - Pads conform to surface being sanded or scuffed
- More uniform material removal – Flexability means equal pressure over curved surfaces
- Can be used wet or dry – Maximum performance either way
- Perfect for quickly sanding oxidized, yellow and hazy headlight lenses
- Can be used multiple times
- Perfect for pitted surfaces
Can be used on,
- Hard plastics
- Composite materials
- Anything you would sand with sandpaper
- Wear safety glasses and protective gloves
- Test first in an inconspicuous area and check results
- Use wet or dry
- Firmly grasp scuff pad and rub over neglected surfaces until oxidization is removed to your expectations.
3” by 3”
6 pads per package