McKee's 37 Power Wash 128 oz.
Thick, foamy formula? Check! Real carnauba wax protection? Check! McKee's 37 Power Wash is the car shampoo you’ve been waiting for!
McKee's 37 Power Wash is a high-foaming, wax-infused shampoo that gently removes dirt and road grime while adding real carnauba wax protection to your vehicle. McKee's 37 Power Wash is the only high-yield foaming auto shampoo that contains carnauba wax, increasing protection and shine after every wash. The thick, rich foam created by McKee's 37 Power Wash encapsulates dirt particles, eliminating the chance of wash-induced swirl marks and scratches. McKee's 37 Power Wash is the auto shampoo that does it all!
McKee's 37 Power Wash cleans, shines, and protects! Real carnauba wax increases protection and shine every each wash.
McKee's 37 Power Wash really excels when used in a foam gun or foam cannon. This highly concentrated shampoo creates mounds of thick, frothy foam that explode out of your foam gun, covering your vehicle in what appears to be several inches of snow! The high viscosity of McKee's 37 Power Wash allows the suds to cling to the vehicle in order to begin grabbing dirt and oil on contact. With the help of a soft, clean sponge or wash mitt, your vehicle will be squeaky clean with this super-sudsing, wax-infused wash.
Not all soaps are created equal, and McKee's 37 Power Wash is proof. Traditional car wash soaps require 5 ounces of solution per 5 gallon bucket of water. Now GET THIS: Only 2 ounces of McKee's 37 Power Wash is needed to create several gallons of the thickest, slickest car wash solution you’ve ever used. Not only is McKee's 37 Power Wash extremely concentrated, it also contains real carnauba wax that increases both shine and protection after every wash.
McKee's 37 Power Wash is pH-balanced to retain the existing wax protection on your vehicle. A benefit of formulating this high-yield foaming auto shampoo with real carnauba wax is that it actually EXTENDS the life expectancy of your wax or sealant while restoring the shine and slickness after each wash. This pH-balanced foaming auto shampoo is compatible with all waxes, sealants, and paint coatings.
McKee's 37 Power Wash maximizes the performance of foam guns and foam cannons. With a daily driver that's close to 20 feet long, the foam gun paired with the Montana Boar's Hair Car Wash Brush is the only way to wash a large truck or SUV!
The thick, froathy foam created by McKee's 37 Power Wash releases dirt and grime.
McKee's 37 Power Wash creates foam so thick it even clings to vertical surfaces!
Water spots are a problem that plagues car care enthusiasts living in regions with hard water. Water softeners in McKee's 37 Power Wash help offset the effects of hard water so your vehicle dries with fewer water spots. These softening agents also allow the shampoo to achieve its full foaming potential.
McKee's 37 Power Wash works for you to help eliminate wash-induced swirl marks and scratches by lubricating the surface with thick, frothy foam and lubricating oils. These lubricants wrap around dirt and suspend it just above the paint surface, where it cannot scratch the paint. The oils nourish the paint to deepen the color and enhance the shine.
Inject some gloss into your wash with McKee's 37 Power Wash!
- Pour two ounces of McKee's 37 Power Wash into the foam gun’s reservoir. Fill with 6-8 ounces of water. Shake well for maximum foam. Set the multi-ratio stem to the maximum foam output, which is the last notch.
Note: the Autogeek, Pinnacle and McKee's 37 Foam Guns all feature a quick connect between the hose nozzle and foam gun’s lid. Filling and shaking the foam gun is easier if you release this quick connect.
- Turn the water on and coat the vehicle in foam, one section at a time. You can pre-soak the vehicle and then follow up with your wash mitt or follow along with your mitt as you spray the vehicle. Either method is effective.
- Wash from the top of the vehicle down and rinse your mitt often to prevent swirls. Rinse the vehicle often. Use a Montana Boar's Hair Car Wash Brush on larger vehicles.
- Once the vehicle is washed and rinsed, dry it with a Cobra Guzzler Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel to prevent water spots.
- Pour 2-3 ounces of McKee's 37 Power Wash into a 5 gallon wash bucket, such as the Pinnacle Complete Wash System. Activate foam with a strong jet of water.
- Wash the vehicle as directed above.
- Once the vehicle is washed and rinsed, dry it with a Cobra Guzzler Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel to prevent water spots. Pictured to the right Meghan is using the Ultima Guzzler - it is our biggest drying towel and it even features pockets!
Made in USA
Add on the Universal Dispenser Pump
The Universal Dispenser Pump neatly dispenses 1 ounce per stroke. It fits 64 oz. and 128 oz. bottles.
Items You Might Need
You Might Like...
|Related Items In This Category|
|McKee's 37 Power Wash 4 oz.Autogeek Pressure Washer Foam Cannon HP FREE BONUS!|