Solution Finish Black Plastic & Vinyl Restorer 12 oz.
Brings back black!
Solution Finish is an incredible new product that restores originally black surfaces to a deep, rich, black finish, without the "wet look." Solution Finish dries quickly with no greasy residue. This unique formula combines ancient ingredients with advanced polymer technology to provide a spectacular, long-lasting, black, protective finish. Formulated for professional use only, Solution Finish is a silicone-free solution that uses all natural oils and is VOC compliant.
Solution Finish was developed by professionals for professionals – you won't find this product on the wax walls in your local retail outlets. It is formulated using only the finest ingredients that you don't usually find in mass-produced, OTC products. Professional detailers need the very best products that are fast, easy to use, and get outstanding results, and Solution Finish delivers.
Solution Finish is ideal for restoring, conditioning and protecting any originally black surfaces, such as:
- Bumpers, pads and trim
- Mud flaps
- Window trim
- Running boards
- Truck bed caps and covers
- Handles and wiper blades
- If it oxidizes, Solution Finish can restore it!
If it's made of black plastic or vinyl, Solution Finish will make it look better than new! It doesn't just restore black surfaces - it gives them a rich, dark finish. Treated surfaces feel clean, not greasy. That's great news for door handles and running boards.
Solution Finish has been through countless comparison tests and it has proven to be extremely effective on plastics and vinyl. You'll be amazed at the results!
* 12 ounces treats up to 36 vehicles.
- For best results, apply to a clean, cool surface in the shade.
- Wear gloves and eye protection.
- Shake bottle well and apply a small amount to applicator pad or microfiber sponge.
- Spread a thin coat over area in an even motion, covering area completely.
- Allow solution to penetrate for 1-2 minutes.
- Use a clean microfiber sponge or foam pad to buff off excess and wipe off glass and paint (will stain unsealed paint).
- Admire the results!
Before Solution Finish
After Solution Finish
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Solution Finish will stain clothing and skin.
- Do not use on painted or glass surfaces; wipe off immediately with a clean applicator pad, terry cloth or microfiber towel if solution gets on these areas.
- For best results after using Solution Finish, do not wash treated area for at least 4 hours.
- Use Solution Finish only as intended. Satisfaction guaranteed when used as directed. Manufacturer’s liability limited to replacement of product or refund of purchase price upon return of unused portion and proof of purchase.
- Store Solution Finish in a dry, cool place away from heat or flame.
- Keep bottles tightly closed when not in use.
- Applicator pads can be reused if stored in a sealed plastic bag.
Items You Might Need
You Might Like...
This product is scientifically made to not wash off in the rain .
I didn't believe it until I tried it .I was skeptical.
I tried a lot and it was annoying to have your product wash off everytime it rains. Molding is a lot more work then respraying tires.
I read reviews but still thought it was going to be a gamble for the price .
Boy am I happy. The product makes the plastic blacker than any product i've ever used and a natural sheen.
But the only thing that really mattered was if it didn't wash off and it doesn't .
I live in MN and even with the snow and road salt in the winter it lasts 3 months .
In the summer it's the same.
Just make sure you prep the area if you've used dressings in the recent past with Isopropyl alcohol to get the other product off completely.
One quarter size dap on my rag covers my molding under my doors from front fender to rear fender.
This stuff goes a long way
I even tried it on my vinyl hood decal with same results .