When the top isn’t down, at least you will know it’s well protected with Raggtopp’s Fabric Protectant.
RaggTopp Fabric Convertible Top Protectant is now VOC-compliant! Easy-to-apply aerosol formula allows you to evenly coat your fabric top with the best protection money can buy!
There is something glamorous about a convertible with the top down. You probably know what I mean. I think headscarves blowing in the wind along the Pacific Coast Highway, much like the late icon Grace Kelly. If only life could always be that glamorous! We need our fabric tops when the weather isn’t quite so glamorous, and that is why it’s best to protect your fabric top with a RaggTopp product that is endorsed by the prestigious HAARTZ Corporation, the leader in convertible top material. Use the Fabric Protectant to keep your car protected from the elements.
Tested and endorsed by Haartz Corporation, the world's leading manufacturer of convertible topping.
RAGGTOPP Protectant was especially developed for the true convertible top professional and enthusiast to protect and maintain their fabric, vinyl soft tops and plastic windows from harmful elements.
The number one factor in deteriorating convertible tops is acid rain, along with U.V. rays, smog, tree sap, bird droppings, salt, tar , dirt, grease, and grit. All these elements contribute to the weakening and failure of convertible tops.
RAGGTOPP Protectant is the future of convertible top protection. Over three years of product testing has produced a polymer formula that creates a superior protective barrier that micro-bonds to the convertible top and protects it from the elements of nature and man.
|• Protects By Keeping Out the Elements of Nature and Man
• Renews and Extends the Life of Older Tops
• UV Protection with UV Stabilizers
• Contains NO SILICONE
• Will Not Harm Automotive Finishes, Chrome, Trim, Glass, Vinyl, Rubber or Plastic Windows
• Ozone Friendly to Meet California Air Quality Standards Remember, RaggTopp is the only brand of cleaner and protectant that is recommended by Haartz Corporation and Rode & Schwalenber Gmbh. (Germany)
1. Apply to a clean dry fabric top, preferably cleaned with RaggTopp Cleaner.
2. For professional results, shake well to keep product mixed.
3. Spray twelve inches from the convertible top using gentle overlaying sweeping motions. Spray extra on seams. Do not saturate.
4. Allow to dry 10-15 minutes between coats in the sun. Artificial heat can be used to speed drying time.
RaggTopp Aerosol Protectant is for cloth convertible tops only. For vinyl convertible tops use RaggTopp Vinyl Protectant.
14 oz. aerosol can.
Federal regulations prohibit the shipment of this products by air, UPS 3 Day, UPS 2, or US Mail. This item is shipped by UPS Ground only. Sorry but no APO or FPO addresses.
Click here to read Mike Phillips' review of
RaggTopp Fabric Convertible Top Protectant.