Souveran is The Wax for Perfectionists!
Pinnacle Souveran Carnauba Paste Wax is the wax for perfectionists, so named for it's dazzling, 3-dimensional depth and unmatched brilliance. Formulated with premium grade carnauba, nature's finest wax, Souveran is designed to exceed the standards of the most discriminating enthusiast and collector. In fact, this wax is responsible for the dramatic shines on winning show cars at major concours events, time and time again. Today, Souveran still reigns as the ultimate show car wax.
Each 8 oz. jar contains approximately 30 applications, each packed with genuine carnauba wax. A single jar will give your vehicle years of incredible shine and protection. Pinnacle Souveran Wax is the most cost effective car wax on the market!
We've created this wax for perfectionists like you. Pinnacle Souveran Wax produces a shine that is more than just bright. Our finest car wax is bursting with a special blend of Brazilian Ivory Carnauba and natural oils to give the paint tremendous depth and richness. It creates a liquid and 3-dimensional appearance on the paint. Souveran Wax enhances all colors but is stunning on dark colored cars. Reds radiate energy. Blacks take on the shimmer of an infinitely deep pool.
The prime ingredient in Pinnacle Souveran Wax is Brazilian Ivory Carnauba. Carnauba wax is world-renown for its crystal clarity, its protective properties and its uncanny shimmer. The wax is produced by a specific tree that grows in the hot, wet valleys of Northern Brazil. The leaves secrete the wax in order to protect themselves from the tropical sun and to shed rainwater, which falls to the tree's roots. Carnauba wax has the distinction of being the hardest natural wax and it has the highest melting point of any natural wax.
We took the highest grade yellow carnauba wax available and refined it once more to make an ivory- colored wax of unbelievable clarity and purity. Even in its natural state, carnauba provides excellent UV protection, is heat resistant, and yet is breathable to allow the leaves from which it came to receive oxygen. Pinnacle's ivory carnauba retains all those characteristics but allows for a perfectly clear, rich finish when applied to automotive paint.
Key Features :
- Butter-like consistency applies easily
- Incredible depth and mirror-like shine
- Can be layered
- Haze and streak resistant
- No chalky haze, wipes off wet
- Lasts up to 90 days
- The finest wax available for dark paint finishes
We've added natural oils to the carnauba in order to "wet" the paint. This combination of ingredients is what gives Souveran Wax its distinctive, wet-looking shine. Particularly on dark-colored vehicles, this wax creates a deep, fluid finish that comes to life under changing light.
Pinnacle Souveran's buttery texture enables it to be wiped off easily with any towel, but you'll find it absolutely effortless with the Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towel, included with our compliments. The Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towel has a luxurious 70/30 blend of baby soft polyester and polyamide fibers woven into a plush cloth. With no looped hems, the edges of the cloth are as soft as its middle. This premium cloth has excellent "grip" to polish away Pinnacle Souveran wax and uncover a breathtaking shine. This 16 x 16 inch microfiber cloth will become an instant favorite.
Pinnacle Souveran Carnauba Wax is terrific in climates of high heat and humidity. It wipes on effortlessly and resists hazing and streaking. Every car comes out perfect. It's a detailer's dream come true.
Pinnacle Souveran Carnauba Wax is hand poured, one container at a time, and boxed with an applicator and a Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towel.
- Wash vehicle using Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo. Towel dry with a microfiber towel, such as the Supreme Guzzler.
- If applying Souveran for the first time, use Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion to reduce the appearance of imperfections and to remove wax build-up.
- Apply Souveran by hand using a Polyfoam Wax Applicator. Apply a thin, even coat to one panel at a time.
- Souveran does not dry to a haze. Once you've covered a panel, you can immediately buff using the included Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towel.
- Put a plastic sandwich bag or a microfiber glove over your hand and work the wax out of the jar. Rub the wax onto a soft foam finishing pad.
- Turn the Porter Cable 7424XP (or any dual action polisher) on between 3 and 4. Apply Souveran in a thin, even coat over one panel at a time. There is no need to apply pressure.
- Buff using the included towel or a microfiber bonnet over a lambswool pad. Turn the bonnet inside out if it becomes caked with wax.
- Maintain the crisp, clear reflection with regular applications of Pinnacle Crystal Mist Detail Spray.