Get a professional grade paint coating - without the professional pressure!
GTechniq Crystal Serum Light is a professional grade coating that yields 3 to 5 years of protection, provides an incredible gloss, and protects your paint from everyday contamination and dirt and prevents swirls from being instilled. The professional version of GTechniq Crystal Serum is only available to accredited GTechniq Detailers, but the GTechniq Crystal Serum Light lets the everyday user take advantage of the superior qualities without the pressure of a professional grade product. Give your paint an all-over shell with GTechniq Crystal Serum Light.
As we said previously, GTechniq Crystal Serum is only available to GTechniq accredited detailers that have been certified to use it. In fact, if applied incorrectly, GTechniq Crystal Serum can only be removed from paint with 1,500 grit sandpaper that should tell you how hard this coating is. GTechniq Crystal Serum Light is the consumer version of that same product enjoy the rock-hard protection without the pressure of improper use. GTechniq Crystal Serum Light brings 80% of the professional Crystal Serum to the table. What sets GTechniq Crystal Serum Light apart from other coatings, is the ultra-durable, ultra-high gloss produced when applied to your paint. GTechniq Crystal Serum Light leaves your paint slick and extremely easy to clean in the future. The 9h optically clear, ceramic layer formed by GTechniq Crystal Serum Light prevents bonded contaminants from getting a hold in your paint. Tree sap, tar, water spots, and other paint contaminants will be a breeze to remove.
GTechniq Crystal Serum Light is chemically set-up to withstand the long haul. Unlike traditional wax and paint sealants, and even some other paint coatings, GTechniq Crystal Serum Light resists much higher and much lower temperatures. Keep your coating (and ultimately, your paint!) protected in temperatures ranging from -40 degrees to 200 degrees Fahrenheit!
Directions for applications:
- Before application, inspect your paint and determine what, if any, paint correction and decontamination needs to be done.
- Once the paint is perfected, bring the vehicle indoors (garage), where it must stay for 12 hours after application.
- Using GTechniq Panel Wipe, do a thorough wipe down of your paint, to ensure no left over polish residue is left behind.
- Use the provided gloves to prevent GTechniq Crystal Serum Light from coming into contact with your skin.
- Soak the included applicator pad with two drops of product from the provided dropper. Work the product into the applicator for an even saturation. Note, once the applicator is saturated, replace the lid on the bottle and set aside keeping the product open will cause premature curing of the rest of the product.
- Work in a 2x2 area using overlapping strokes. Once a single small panel, or half a large panel, is coated, remove residue using a soft and clean microfiber towel. Keep an eye out for any leftover residue, which should be removed with your microfiber towel as soon as possible.
- Continue around the vehicle until entire surface is coated.
- Leave vehicle indoors for at least 12 hours while GTechniq Crystal Serum Light cures. Do not expose to moisture in this time.
Federal regulations prohibit the shipment of this products by air, 3 Day, 2 Day, or US Mail. This item is shipped by Ground only. Sorry but no APO or FPO addresses.