New and improved Super Finish cuts faster, dusts less, and leaves an incredible gloss!
Note: Menzerna Super Finish SF-3500 is the new and improved version of Super Finish SF-4000. In addition to improving the formula, Menzerna has changed the name and label. It is currently only available to select U.S. retailers.
Menzerna Super Finish SF-3500 is the next generation of Nano Polish PO 106 FF. Super Finish SF-3500 contains a micro-fine abrasive dust that quickly removes light imperfections and holograms while creating a mirror shine. This new formula features less dusting than the original Nano Polish and leaves your vehicle with the glossiest possible finish.
Menzerna has hit another milestone with Menzerna Super Finish SF-3500. This polish creates unmatched gloss and slickness that is quickly becoming the standard for finishing polishes. The abrasive powder is equally effective on ceramic and conventional clear coats. Menzerna Super Finish SF-3500 levels light imperfections and holograms while polishing the paint to an unbelievable shine.
Menzerna Super Finish SF-3500 is another polish developed by Menzerna of Germany to address defects on ceramic clear coats at auto plants. With subtle adjustments to the PO 106 FF formula, Menzerna has made a phenomenal polish even better. It cuts fast with very little dust and leaves a mirror shine.
Though Super Finish SF-3500 is designed for ceramic paint, the small abrasives work well on conventional clear coats without introducing holograms.
Menzerna Super Finish SF-3500 removes 2500 grit sanding scratches, holograms, compounding haze, light swirls, and mild oxidation. It can be used on brand new finishes or on older, reconditioned paint.
Menzerna Super Finish SF-3500 contains no silicone, waxes, glazes, or fillers. This is a water-based product. One upgrade of this product is that SF-3500 produces very little dust, even less than the original Super Finish PO 106 FF.
Menzerna is always raising the bar. Because their polishes are used by Mercedes Benz plants, they’re always looking for a faster way to obtain the perfect gloss. They’ve achieved their goal with Menzerna Super Finish SF-3500.
Application by hand:
- Mist the Wolfgang German Polish N Wax Applicator with BLACKFIRE Advanced Pad Conditioner to moisten the foam. Apply a nickel size amount of Menzerna Super Finish to the applicator.
- Work in a back and forth, overlapping motion until the area starts to dry. Wipe off the polish with a damp Cobra Microfiber Towel. Work in 2 x 2 sq. ft. sections until the entire vehicle is done.
- Applying Menzerna Super Finish by hand will enhance gloss but it will not remove swirls. For paint correction, you must apply this product with a polisher.
Application by Machine:
- Make sure the surface to be polished is clean and dry. Fresh paint should be fully cured. Apply Super Finish out of direct sunlight.
- Use a soft foam finishing pad, like Lake Country’s CCS Gray Finishing Pad or the White Ultrafine Polishing Pad by The Edge. Apply a 6 inch line of compound to the vehicle. With the polisher turned off, spread the polish over about a 2 x 2 sq. ft. area.
- Polish at 1200-1800 RPM (5-6 OPM on a dual action polisher) working slowly across and then up and down the area. Check your work after several passes to see if the defects have been removed. If so, reduce the pressure and continue buffing until a high gloss is achieved. If the pad becomes dry, mist it with water and continue buffing.
- Wipe the area with a damp microfiber cloth.
- Always apply a wax or sealant after polishing. We recommend Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 to seal in the shine with its long-lasting polymer formula.
If you're looking for a 16 oz. size of this polish, try Wolfgang Finishing Glaze 3.0! It has the same polishing power and flawless results, in a larger size.