A semi-permanent paint coating for ultimate protection.
Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin Hydrophobic Coating is a semi-permanent paint coating designed to provide the longest lasting paint protection possible. Protecting against UV rays, marring, staining, and damage from airborne contaminants, Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin Hydrophobic Coating creates a 2 micron thick coating layer in just one application. Keep your paint as protected as possible with Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin Hydrophobic Coating!
Paint coatings were once thought to be the automotive paint protectant of the future - well the future is here and paint coatings play a more valuable role in the detailing industry than ever before!Rather than a standard protection time of 3-6 months that a carnauba wax provides, Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin Hydrophobic Coating provides protection that is measured in 2-3 years!
Using advanced nano-resin ingredients, Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin Hydrophobic Coating provides a durable hydrophobic barrier that will protect against etching caused by water spotting, damaging UV rays, marring, and staining. All of this protection is provided while also maintaining a hyper reflective gloss beyond anything a wax or sealant could provide.
Unlike other paint coatings, Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin Hydrophobic Coating does not contain harsh chemicals that can be harmful to your health or the health of those around you.You won't have to worry about the environmental impact your paint coating might be causing!
While waxing with carnauba wax, or sealing your paint with synthetic paint sealants provide some protection and shine, coating your paint with Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin Hydrophobic Coating not only protects longer, but creates a lasting shine you'll always love.
Directions for use:
- After prepping your paint as needed (decontaminating paint, compounding, polishing, etc) prep the surface for a coating using an IPA solution over the entirety of the car.
- Using the suede towel wrapped around the foam block, apply around 10 drops of Dr. Beasley's Nano-Resin Hydrophobic Coating directly onto the applicator.
- Start by applying Nano in vertical lines down the panel. After you've covered your panel with vertical lines, go back and repeat with horizontal lines. This will ensure full coverage. Avoid getting the product in panel gaps.
- Once you see the product flashing (it will appear slightly iridescent) wipe the panel with a clean and dry microfiber towel.
- Repeat this process around the entire vehicle reapply the coating to your applicator after a few panels.
- After entire vehicle has been coated, leave it undisturbed for at least one hour. Full cure time takes about 24-48 hours. Do not wash vehicle with soap for at least 7 days after fully cured.
Federal regulations prohibit the shipment of this products by air, 3 Day, 2 Day, or US Mail. This item is shipped by Ground only. Sorry but no APO or FPO addresses.