Chemical Guys Pete’s 53 BLACK pearl Signature Paste Wax 8 oz.
Delivers a pearl-wet finish for all paint types!
Pete’s 53 Black Pearl Signature Paste Wax is a premium paste wax developed for all paints, but it is specially formulated for darker paints and metallic paint finishes. Pete's 53 contains 53% carnauba wax by volume, offering a deep, wet shine on all paint. Named after a close friend of Chemical Guys and fellow detailer, Pete's 53 Pearl Signature Paste Wax celebrates his life and love of cars.
Pete’s 53 is in a class all its own. Utilizing Chemical Guy's experienced chemists and Pete’s 20 years of experience in blending automobile paints for the auto industry, Pete’s 53 blends only the finest of raw ingredients - almond, coconut, banana and propolis oils - in a premium emulsion combined with 53 percent Brazilian No. 1 White Carnauba by volume.
Pete's53 Pearl Signature Paste Wax is for the enthusiast who demands the highest and wettest level of shine. Pete's 53 contains the finest ingredients to deliver a premium blend of genuinecarnauba wax and natural oils that makes paint “drip off of your vehicle” with a high gloss shine and shimmer that is sure to impress even the toughest critic. The combination of natural ingredients is formulated with a liquid crystal polymer for extended longevity and durability.
Pete’s 53 is brilliance in a paste, offering a deep, warm shine that is excellent for any color paint. The unique blend of oils and liquid crystal polymers is specially formulated to bring out dark and metallic colors.
- Wash and thoroughly dry your vehicle or motorcycle first.
- Use a foam applicator to spread a thin layer of Pete’s 53 over the painted portions of your vehicle or motorcycle.
- Pete’s 53 will not dry to a haze. You can buff it off immediately with a soft, clean microfiber towel.
- If shine begins to dull due to dust or everyday use, restore shine with Chemical Guys Extreme Synthetic Detail Spray.
- Pete’s 53 can be layered for more shine and protection.
This product cannot ship internationally.