Chemical Guys P40 Detailer with Carnauba 128 oz.
Delivers a bright, natural, shimmering glow to all paint finishes!
Sometimes you feel like some wax, sometimes you don’t. Chemical Guys P40 Detailer with Carnauba has ultra-refined white carnauba wax. Others don’t. So when you want the amazing shine and depth of real carnauba to coat your vehicle, reach for Chemical Guys P40 Detailer with Carnauba!
Chemical Guys P40 Detailer with Carnauba brings together the best of both worlds: a quick shine detailer with streak-free results combined with unmatched carnauba shine and UVA and UVB protection.
Using Chemical Guys P40 Detailer with Carnauba as a maintenance spray regularly will extend the life of any wax or sealants and keep your vehicle looking its best. P40 Pro-Detailer with Carnauba will not remove wax or sealants. Modified cleaning agents gently lift and remove light oxidation and water spots with every wipe.
Wipe away dust, fingerprints, smudges water spots, and airborne pollutants in seconds with P40 Pro-Detailer. This unique carnauba emulsion lubricates the surface and prevents scratches while restoring the underlying shine.
This outstanding formula delivers superior results in the sun or the shade. It has a pleasant fruity fragrance.Chemical Guys' unique 1X carnauba wax emulsion system enables P40 Pro-Detailer to be used on glass, plastic, metal, fiberglass, chrome, and any other nonporous material without streaking or staining trim or rubber, plastic or glass.
Quick detailing with Chemical Guys P40 Detailer with Carnauba limits the need for water and saves TIME and MONEY. Use it any time your vehicle's shine needs to be refreshed.
Directions when used as a waterless carwash or instant detailer:
On lightly dusty surface, Pro-Detailer actually works better when diluted with distilled water. Professionals, detailers and many of our customers have found that diluting Pro-Detailer 2 parts product to 1 part water will eliminate any streaking, while saving the user money and reducing wash time.
- When using in very hot, direct sunlight, always mist on towel and not surface. This will eliminate a hot surface from drying the product before you have an opportunity to wipe with a towel.
- For the best results, use a microfiber towel to attract dust and minimize the risk of scratching. Spray towel and wipe surface clean.
- Do not use the same towel on your paint and glass that you have used on your wheels.
- Mist after washing, while drying or anytime to for a fast dry with a superior shine.
- Chemical Guys P40 Pro Detailer is excellent when sprayed on towel and used to remove crème or paste waxes that have hardened.
- It delivers a superior surface shine when used as a final cleaner to remove smudges or smears left behind from waxing or sealing.
As a Clay Bar Lubricant:
- Wash surface well with Premium Carwash Shampoo or Wash-N-Wax shampoo prior to claying a surface
- Shake well. Work in areas about the size of a car door or half the hood.
- Generously spray a light mist of Chemical Guys P40 Detailer with Carnauba over clean surface,
- The objective is to keep the paint surface and clay well lubricated with the liquid detailer so the bar can glide smoothly across the surface without the risk of scratching the surface.
- Continue lightly rubbing the clay over the surface until it moves freely
- Occasionally wipe off any residue with a towel and proceed to the next area.
- If clay is hard to move or appears to resist easy wipe-off, re-mist the cleaned area and then spray Pro Detailer liberally over surface.
This product cannot ship internationally.
You May Also be Interested In These...
Buy this by the gallon, trust me, you will go through this quick.