Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo 128 oz.
Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo has the smooth, silky feel and aroma of a luxury body gel. As you wash, natural coconut oils attach to surface dirt. These oils act as a lubricant. Sand and abrasive grit slide off in the rinse water without scratching the surface.
Now you can wash your black, red or dark color car without creating those tiny washing swirls! With this shampoo you'll look forward to washing your car!
Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo now contains TUFF SUDS II. This new foaming technology uses cleaners suspended in the bubble’s walls to scour away the toughest road grime. For all its cleaning punch, Bodywork Shampoo is amazingly surface-friendly! When mixed with water, it yields a perfect pH-neutral rating of 7. It absolutely will not remove protective wax or polymer surface protectants.
Tired of running out of suds before you're finished washing? It won't happen with Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo. TUFF SUDS II creates mounds of suds that last and last!
This is what we refer to as a high-yield shampoo. The concentrated formula creates 3-4 gallons of wash water per ounce of shampoo. This eliminates the need to refill the bucket halfway through the wash.
Automotive paints, particularly clear coats, are not made to be static and lifeless. They are designed to dance under the light, shimmering at every angle. Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo is the first step in restoring the personality to your paint.
We believe this to be the most advanced car wash shampoo available.
1-2 oz. of shampoo into a clean bucket. It will be helpful to use a 5 gallon
bucket to get the proper dilution ratio. The
Complete Wash System with Dolly will
come in handy for this purpose.
2. Rinse all the loose dirt off your vehicle with a water hose, starting at the top.
4. Work your way around the vehicle and down, rinsing frequently. The last area you should wash is the lower panels because they get the dirtiest.
5. When rinsing, take the nozzle off the hose and allow water to flow
freely from the top of the vehicle. The oils in Bodywork Shampoo will
cause the water to sheet off, leaving very little water on the vehicle.
6. Always towel dry
your vehicle following a wash to prevent water spots. Use a clean, soft
Cobra Supreme Guzzler Microfiber Waffle Weave Towel that is
designated just for drying. Dry windows first and then concentrate on body
panels. It may be helpful to go back with another towel to catch water that
has accumulated around mirrors or emblems.
7. To enhance the shine as you towel-dry your vehicle, mist the paint with Pinnacle Crystal Mist Detail Spray and buff with a microfiber towel. The spray wax will remove water spots as it improves gloss.
8. Always apply wax if there is none left on the paint. Pinnacle Souveran™ or Signature Series II will offer excellent protection and a dazzling shine. If necessary, pre-clean with Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion.
We suggest these money saving kits that contain Bodywork Shampoo. Each kit is thoughtfully assembled by our expert car care professionals. Purchasing in kit form insures you have all the products and tools needed to successfully accomplish your goal.
Signature Series Wax Kit
Souveran™ Sizzling Shine Kit
The Total Interior/Exterior Detailing Kit
The Complete Detailing, Wax & Cleaning Kit
Add on the Universal Dispenser Pump
The Universal Dispenser Pump neatly dispenses 1 ounce per stroke. It fits 64 oz. and 128 oz. bottles.