Klasse Application Guide
Klasse Application Guide
Klasse USA products have been some of the best products in the car care industry since 1979. Klasse can be found in the garages of car enthusiasts and collectors across the country and around the world. Klasse was the original acrylic paint sealant. Now that you’ve read about what Klasse products can do, here are some tips on how to best use Klasse All in one and Klasse Sealant Glaze:
|Klasse All In One Hand Application
- Thoroughly wash and dry your vehicle. Remember to work in the shade.
- If you feel any rough spots on your vehicle, you may use a clay bar to remove
any surface contaminants that survived the washing process. It’s an optional
step, but worth the extra time.
- Lightly dampen a terry cloth or a microfiber applicator pad. Pour a
nickel-sized amount of Klasse All In One on the pad and apply to one area in
long, overlapping strokes. Use light pressure, but not enough to tire your arm.
- Use a clean microfiber detailing towel to wipe off product,
even if you can’t see residue. Complete one section before moving on to the
- Your vehicle will be clean, polished and protected for 4 to 8 months.
- Tip: To dampen your applicator pad, try using a spray wax such as Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz. The lubricants in the spray will make application even easier.
- Tip: It takes very little Klasse All-In-One
to polish your entire car. One nickel-sized drop will cover at least half, if
not your entire hood, depending on how large your vehicle is. There should
be little, if any, residue left on the area after you’ve applied Klasse. If you
can see it, you’ve applied too much. Spread the excess until you can’t see
residue. If you try to buff an area that is still wet, it will streak.
Don’t forget you can use Klasse All In One on your windows, wheels, chrome, headlights, and trim. Follow the same steps.
Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze Hand Application
- Apply Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze just like you applied the All-In-One. With a damp
(NOT WET) applicator pad or towel, spread a nickel-sized amount of Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze onto the surface in long, overlapping strokes. Go over each area a few
times to ensure even, thin coverage. Remember that Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze is only for painted surfaces.
- Apply glaze to the entire vehicle before you wipe off residue. Allow
Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze to set for at least 30 minutes or until it is completely dry. Buff with a soft, microfiber towel for the best
- Feel free to apply as many coats as you like, buffing each coat off before applying another coat. Wait 8-12 hours between coats. Multiple coats of Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze will not yellow or discolor your vehicle.
- Tip: Let Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze set on your vehicle for as long as possible. At least 8 to 12 hours is recommended before applying another coat.
Remember, the best things come to those who wait!
Klasse All In One Machine Application
- Thoroughly wash and dry your vehicle.
- Work in the shade. Mist a white polishing pad with water or Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz. Apply a nickel size amount of Klasse All In One to the perimeter of the pad. Remember, a little
Klasse goes a long way. If you’re using a Porter Cable 7424XP Variable Speed
Polisher, set it at 3.5 or 4. Place the buffer on the surface before turning
it on. Work in a large, overlapping oval. You do not need to apply pressure.
- Once you’ve applied the Klasse All In One to a section, buff off residue with a
soft, terry or microfiber towel. You can also use a bonnet on your buffer. Keep
the buffer at a low setting.
- Buff hard-to-reach areas by hand if your buffer missed anything.
- If your vehicle still has swirl marks and oxidation, you can repeat the
process at a slightly higher setting, or with a cutting pad.
- Tip: Instead of water, you can mist your
applicator pad with Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz.
Its lubricants will make application even easier.
If your bonnet gets gummed
with residue, turn it inside out, or switch to a clean one.
Wash your foam pads in soapy water or McKee's 37 Polishing Pad Rejuvenator and air
dry. Bonnets can be machine-washed with a mild detergent.
Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze Machine Application
For best results, we recommend Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze be applied by hand to ensure even distribution. However, with practice, you can achieve a smooth, thin coat with a dual action buffer.
- Work in the shade. Apply a nickel size amount of Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze to a finishing or glaze pad. You don’t want to use anything more abrasive because it might remove the All-In-One. With your buffer set to 3.5 or 4, work in a large, overlapping oval. You do not need to apply pressure. You may not see the product as you apply it. For reference, one application of product will cover half of a full size car’s hood.
- Do the whole vehicle before you buff. You shouldn’t see much, if any, residue. Use a clean, soft microfiber or terry towel to hand buff the surface to an unbelievable shine. You can also use a bonnet on your buffer.
- Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze can be layered as many times as you like with no discoloration. Apply, buff off, wait 8-12 hours, and then apply another coat if desired.
- Tip: If buffing is difficult or streaky,
there is too much product on the surface. Mist a towel with a quick detailer or water and wipe excess residue off. Then buff with a clean towel.
You May Also be Interested In These...
Retail Value: $258.56
Our Price: $199.99
Retail Value $67.34
Our Price $39.99
Retail Value $41.95
Our Price $29.99