THE polish for creating a mirror-like, show-shine on aluminum.
BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Aluminum Show Polish is the state-of-the-art metal polish for taking aluminum to a true, mirror-like finish. This is over-the-to shine for competition, concours events or just plain showing off! This is like a jewelling polish for your paint, designed to amp up the gloss and create the sharpest, most brilliant reflections possible.
BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Aluminum Show Polish is a finishing polish for aluminum that has already been polished with BLACKFIRE Fine Cut Aluminum Polish. It takes the existing bright, chrome-like shine and further burnishes the finish to a mirror-like shine. Use it to keep already polished metals looking their best as well. This ultra fine polish does not have the ability to correct visible defects. If your polish is less-than-perfect use BLACKFIRE Fine Cut Aluminum Polish first.
BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Show Polish is a pine-based formula packed with nano, ceramic-dust particles. It's these super-hard yet micro, micro fine particles that are the secret to this polish’s phenomenal shine. Wet Diamond Show Polish is specifically designed for sheet aluminum, diamond plate, billet aluminum and cold rolled Alcad aviation grade aluminum.
Application with a rotary polisher:
Apply BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Aluminum Show Polish with an 8-1/2 inch Metal Finishing Wool Pad on your rotary polisher. Work at a very slow speed. This pad has minimal cutting power and is designed to render a very high gloss with Wet Diamond Aluminum Show Polish.
Application Instructions with a rotary polisher:
BLACKFIRE Aluminum Show Polish gives metals a dazzling shine!
- Work on areas of 2 sq. ft., out of direct sunlight if possible.
- Wipe a thin coat of BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Aluminum Show Polish on the surface (just like waxing your car) using a dry microfiber applicator pad.
- Using a dry 8-1/2 inch Metal Finishing Wool Pad on your circular machine polisher, set the speed to 1,000 rpm.
- Using a light pressure go over the entire 2 ft. area once using a left to right motion, then go over the entire area a second time using an up-and-down motion.
- Wipe off black residue and inspect the surface. If surface has a uniform, chrome-like finish, continue to the next, 2 sq. ft. area. If spotting, staining or surface irregularities are still visible, repeat the polishing procedure.
Application Instructions with a dual action polisher:
Since BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Aluminum Show Polish is used just for shine enhancement, the Porter Cable 7424XP, or similar dual action polisher, is a great tool for application. Use a 6-1/2 inch polishing wool pad. Set the Porter Cable's speed control at 5. Follow the same instructions as outlined above for a circular machine polisher.