The only car shampoo formulated for foam guns and foam cannons.
Does more foam create a cleaner vehicle? It does if it comes from Detailerís Pro Series Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo.
This high yield foaming auto shampoo bursts into mounds of suds when introduced to water and agitated. The bubbles work to encapsulate oily residue and dirt even before your mitt touches the paint. This rich foam - combined with our own advanced cleaning agent- leaves your vehicle looking and feeling fantastically clean and bright.
When blasted through a foam gun, Detailerís Pro Series Xtreme Foam Formula is at its best because itís the only car shampoo formulated for foam guns. The high soap to water ratio produced by a foam gun allows this intense shampoo to produce FROTHY FOAM unlike any shampoo youíve used before. The high viscosity of Detailerís Pro Series Xtreme Foam Formula allows the suds to cling to the vehicle in order to begin grabbing dirt and oil on contact. With the help of a soft, clean sponge or mitt, youíll achieve an Xtreme clean with this super-sudsing car wash.
A lot of soaps can clean, but they canít leave the kind of shiny, smooth finish created by Detailerís Pro Series Xtreme Foam Formula. Detailerís Pro Seriesís proprietary cleaning agent builds thick, multi-tiered bubbles that work to lift dirt and grime off the surface of the vehicle. Though it contains effective cleaning agents, Detailerís Pro Series Xtreme Foam Formula is pH-balanced to retain the existing paint protection. Detailerís Pro Series Xtreme Foam Formula leaves waxes and sealants intact while removing the dirt and debris that hide your vehicleís shine.
Detailer's Pro Series Xtreme Foam Formula maximizes the performance of foam guns and foam cannons.
Water softeners in Detailerís Pro Series Xtreme Foam Formula help offset the effects of hard water so your vehicle dries with fewer water spots. These softening agents also allow the shampoo to achieve its full foaming potential.
Since most swirls are introduced during the wash process, our rich, foam formula contains an xtreme amount of lubricants and beneficial oils. These lubricants wrap around dirt and suspend it just above the paint surface, where it cannot scratch the paint. The oils nourish the paint to deepen the color and enhance the shine.
Detailerís Pro Series Xtreme Foam Formula has a clean, fresh mint fragrance plus a bright green color to compliment its fluffy, white suds. CLEAN looks and smells like this.
Enjoy the rich, fragrant lather of Detailerís Pro Series Xtreme Foam Formula in your foam gun or wash bucket.
Add 2 oz. of Detailer's Pro Series Xtreme Foam Formula to foam gun canister.
Fill the remainder with water.
Shake to mix shampoo and water.
- Pour two ounces of DP Xtreme into the foam gunís reservoir. Fill with 6-8 ounces of water. Shake well for maximum foam. Set the multi-ratio stem to the maximum foam output, which is the last notch.
Note: the Autogeek, Pinnacle and Wolfgang Foam Guns all feature a quick connect between the hose nozzle and foam gunís lid. Filling and shaking the foam gun is easier if you release this quick connect.
- Turn the water on and coat the vehicle in foam, one section at a time. You can pre-soak the vehicle and then follow up with your wash mitt or follow along with your mitt as you spray the vehicle. Either method is effective.
- Wash from the top of the vehicle down and rinse your mitt often to prevent swirls. Rinse the vehicle often.
- Once the vehicle is washed and rinsed, dry it with a Cobra Guzzler Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel to prevent water spots.
- Pour 2-3 ounces of DP Xtreme into a 5 gallon wash bucket, such as the Pinnacle Complete Wash System. Activate foam with a strong jet of water.
- Wash the vehicle as directed above. Rinse and towel dry.
Add on the Universal Dispenser Pump
for just $4.99 more!
The Universal Dispenser Pump neatly dispenses 1 ounce per stroke. It fits 64 oz. and 128 oz. bottles.
Choose the pump option in the drop-down menu in the order box.