Possibly the world's most lavish leather conditioner!
Leather care is a two part system. Once it has been cleaned, you must replace essential oils in order to maintain the soft, supple texture and prevent drying and cracking. With Pinnacle Leather Conditioner, we believe we've created the most lavish conditioner you can buy for your valuable leather interior.
Maintain fine leather upholstery with Pinnacle's pH-balanced leather products
1. Use Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner and a Microfiber Applicator Pad to clean vinyl and leather seats.
2. After cleaning, use Pinnacle Leather Conditioner to hydrate and protect the leather.
The VOC compliant formula in our Leather Conditioner is rich in lanolin and natural oils. These oils absorb into the leather's pores, replacing its natural oils that were lost through processing and subsequent cleaning. Hydrated leather retains its softness and resists cracking caused by overexposure to the sun. The lanolin acts as a natural moisturizer for the hide, just like it works on human skin. Your leather will be left with a soft, satin glow, just like new leather. Leather Conditioner will preserve new leather and rejuvenate older leather that has become stiff.
Because leather is a natural skin, it is sensitive to many of the same things as our own skin. Alkaline products will dry it out and cause premature aging. Leather Conditioner contains no petroleum distillates and will not dry the leather or its stitching. With a neutral pH rating of 7, it perfectly matches the natural pH of leather. In addition, Pinnacle Leather Conditioner contains a strong UV protectant to shield your leather from the harmful effects of the sun.
Use Pinnacle Leather Conditioner on vat-dyed or surface-dyed leathers. Do not use on napped leathers like suede, or on glove soft leather. Leather that has cracked from age or neglect cannot be restored with this or any other known product.
Pinnacle Leather Conditioner is also available in the Pinnacle Concours Interior Kit.
This product is not recommended for napped suede or glove soft leather. Leather that has cracked from age or neglect cannot be restored by this or any other known product.
- Vacuum your seats and interior to remove loose dirt.
- Mist a damp towel with Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner and massage into the upholstery. Particularly soiled areas may require agitation with an upholstery brush.
- Wipe away excess cleaner with a clean, dry Super Plush Deluxe Microfiber Towel.
- Apply Pinnacle Leather Conditioner with a soft cloth, sponge or your bare hands. Massage the lotion into the leather.
- Allow the conditioner to penetrate for several seconds and then buff with a clean, soft microfiber towel, such as the Microfiber Detailing Cloth.