PowerPlastic 4Lights allows you to use your Powerball to clean, clarify & protect a wide variety of hard or flexible clear plastics in one simple step!
Mothers PowerPlastic 4Lights is an advanced formula plastic polish designed for use with the PowerBall (sold separately) line of foam polishing tools. PowerPlastic 4Lights and the PowerBall allow you to quickly and easily polish plastic surfaces to a clean shine.
PowerPlastic 4Lights features a special blend of oxidation-inhibiting polymers, UV shields and an ultra-fine polish that work in unison to clean and clarify your headlights, taillights, convertible top windows and more. When used in combination with a PowerBall and your electric drill, PowerPlastic 4Lights removes oxidation and surface scratches with ease. This formula is so flexible that you can even use it by hand.
Don’t let premature yellowing, fuzzy micro-scratching, and aging plastic take away from your vehicle’s appearance. Mothers PowerPlastic 4Lights renews plastic surfaces and protects them for lasting beauty.
Mothers PowerBall is a foam ball that attaches to your electric drill. Instead of polishing small surfaces by hand, you can get them done faster and with better results with the PowerBall. This patent-pending detailing tool is made of professional grade closed-cell foam that is soft and highly absorbent. The PowerBall is the easiest and fastest way to get excellent results with Mothers PowerPlastic 4Lights.
PowerPlastic 4Lights can be applied with the Mothers PowerBall or other polishing tool and can also be used by hand.
To apply PowerPlastic 4Lights with the PowerBall:
- Apply an ample amount of PowerPlastic 4Lights directly to your Mothers Powerball.
- Apply Powerball to plastic surface and start machine slowly by feathering the trigger on your drill.
- Begin working in all directions, a full 360 degrees, from starting point to create uniform coverage.
- Add small amounts of PowerPlastic 4Lights, as uniform coverage diminishes, to create another starting point.
- Buff off polish residue with a Microfiber Towel.
To apply PowerPlastic 4Lights by hand:
- Apply a small amount of polish to a Microfiber Applicator.
- Polish thoroughly. Apply to one section at a time, overlapping your passes.
- Allow polish to dry, the buff off residue with a microfiber towel.
- Heavily stained or soiled areas may require additional applications.