Extreme foaming cling!
Meguiar's Ultimate Snow Foam is a unique pH neutral formula that does not strip wax. Use Meguiar's Ultimate Snow Foam to deliver a swirl free wash and shine. Meguiar's Ultimate Snow Foam can be used with a foam cannon or pressure washer and can be used on coated, waxed and sealed finishes.
Make washing your car fun again with a wash full of foam. A foaming soap wash that can be used in a variety of way is a great product to have in your detailing arsenal. With a highly lubricating formula, no matter the way you use it, is a great way for preventing marring.
Meguiar's Ultimate Snow Foam is a unique pH neutral formula it the ultimate way to deliver a swirl-free wash. The intense foam clings onto paint, but does not strip any wax, coatings or sealants already on the surface. The clinging foam gently loosens road grime and other contaminants on lightly soiled cars. Meguiar's Ultimate Snow Foam is highly lubricated, so it is great for soft paints, keeping enough lubricity between the wash mitt and the surface, minimizing the risk for scratching and marring.
You can use Meguiar's Ultimate Snow Foam can be used in two ways. You can use as either a pre-wash prior to a traditional two-bucket method using a foam cannon or pressure washer or you can traditional two-bucket wash with a premium wash mitt. If you notice Meguiar's Ultimate Snow Foam not clinging to the surface, it's actually a sign that you need to wax, coat or seal your paint again.
- The car should be cool to the touch & in the shade.
- Gently mix 1 part of Meguiar's® Ultimate Snow Foam to 5 parts water in your foam cannon bottle.
- Completely pre-rinse your vehicle with clean water to remove loose dirt, grime & soiling.
- Starting at the bottom, apply Ultimate Snow Foam to the entire vehicle & allow it to dwell until the foam just begins to break. Do not allow the product to dry or freeze on the surface.
- For lightly dirty vehicles , simply follow with a pressure rinse. Dirtier vehicles may require use of a Meguiar's wash mitt, followed by a pressure rinse.
- Pressure rinse before your normal wash mitt car wash.
- Dry the vehicle using a quality microfiber towel to avoid water spots & apply your favorite spray wax for added protection.