Trim protection like you've never seen!
Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Trim Restorer is the new iteration of trim protection products! Infused with ceramic technology, Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Trim Restorer provides the same hydrophobic protection you've got on your paint to your trim as well! Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Trim Restorer will even leave your trim looking shiny and less faded too! Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Trim Restorer is an easy-to-use lotion that makes applying it to those sometimes hard to reach piece of trim a breeze! Cleaning debris off your trim doesn't have to be hard when you use Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Trim Restorer!
Because most trim surfaces are porous, keeping them clean and protected has long been a cause of frustration for many detailers. The porous nature makes cleaning them much more difficult due to dirt and debris being trapped in the pores, where it is difficult to remove. However, the more frustrating part of these pores is that it makes protecting your trim nearly impossible! Because these pores create a textured surface, any protection products have a difficult time adhering to the surface to provide lasting protection. That is not the case with Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Trim Restorer though! The ceramic formula of Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Trim Restorer has incredible surface tension that won't easily be broken disrupted by the uneven surface!
The surface tension created by Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Trim Restorer's ceramic formula does more than just that though! With a high surface tension, that means that other substances are unable to bond or penetrate through Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Trim Restorer! This means that even water won't be able to latch onto the surface! The same is true for dirt and debris, making cleaning your trim worlds easier!
While spray application is convenient is a lot of instances, when applying products to your trim, it tends to be more of a nuisance. Because trim tends to be quite narrow, it is very difficult to prevent over-spray during application, leaving more mess behind that you will have to clean up afterwards! The lotion-like consistency of Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Trim Restorer means that you will be able to use any applicator or towel to easily work it into the niche areas of your trim without worrying about over-spray or runoff!
As if all of that wasn't enough, Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Trim Restorer also improves the look of your trim! It will leave behind shiny and vibrant looking trim that will remind you of how your trim looked when you first got your car!
- Shake product well.
- Work on a cool, dry surface in the shade.
- Also, make sure the surface is clean so the trim restorer and protectant will perform best with maximum shine, protection, and durability.
- If deep cleaning is needed, clean non-painted vinyl, rubber, and plastic surfaces and remove all dirt, grime, and pre-existing dressing.
- Dispense a quarter-size amount of product onto an applicator pad or towel.
- Work the product evenly onto one section of the exterior trim at a time.
- Allow the product to dry for 5-10 minutes (the longer the product remains on the surface, the darker the appearance).
- Wipe off excess with a microfiber towel.
- Severely oxidized surfaces benefit from 2-3 applications as additional applications can improve darkness.
- If the product gets on the paint or glass, remove it with a clean towel.