Finish the job right!
IGL Ecoshine Finish F3 is a nanotechnology and nano-abrasive based finishing formula with high performance finishing agents. With IGL Ecoshine Finish F3, you can get a great cut with little concern for the product drying out. IGL Ecoshine Finish F3 is great for your final step to complete the detailing process with a deep finish. Plus, IGL Ecoshine Finish F3 can remove sand scratches, light swirls and holograms, and be used on all types of surfaces without hazing.
After going through the steps of compounding and polishing, finish off the job with just that, IGL Ecoshine Finish F3. IGL Ecoshine Finish F3 can be used to correct light scratches and swirls, either on its own or as part of a process. Either way, you will you finish with a high gloss shine.
IGL Ecoshine Finish F3 uses nano abrasives combined with high performance polishing agents to give you an excellent cut. This cut is made even better when used with an aggressive pad, which doesn't dry out. IGL Ecoshine Finish F3 is adept at removing holograms and light swirls, and even P4000-P5000 sand scratches. Results are, as always, dependent on the hardness of the treated paints. In the end, IGL Ecoshine Finish F3 will give your paint a deep, flawless finish. When used on softer paints, it will correct without leaving any hazing or dusting behind.
One of the best parts about IGL Ecoshine Finish F3 is how safe it is. It's safe to be used on painted, plastic, glass, PPF and vinyl surfaces. It can also be used on oxidized surfaces and new fully dried paints. It is also safe for the user and the environment, being free of dangerous solvents as it is non-toxic, biodegradable and REACH compliant. Plus, with a long working time, a little product goes a long way!
- Generally applied by a variable speed polisher with a medium-hard foam pad.
- Apply a small quantity of compound on the polishing pad.
- Let the polisher turn at low revolutions and spread the product on the surface via crossed movements.
- Speed up the revolutions.
- Be careful of surface overheating and don't allow the polisher to stay on the same surface for too long without adding more product.
- If necessary, please repeat the application until the surface correction is completed.
- Wipe the surface with a clean cloth to inspect.
10.15 oz. (300 gm)