Mike Phillips' The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine Paperback Book
150 pages of detailing tips, tricks and techniques to achieving a flawless finish on your vehicle!
Mike Phillips is a world-renowned expert in the field of auto detailing, both as a professional detailer and instructor. Mike has over 36 years of real-world, hands-on experience with just about every detailing tool and product available. With Mike's latest book, The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine, you can tap into his vast knowledge and expertise to learn how to create a flawless, show-car quality finish in your own garage.
Learn how to transform your paint from a swirled out mess...
To this! - A flawless finish worthy of a show-car. Say goodbye to swirls, scratches and water spots and hello to crisp, clear reflections.
Mike Phillips' The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine builds upon the information in Mike Phillips' first book, The Art of Detailing, but also includes such topics as rotary polishers and clay bar alternatives like the Nanoskin Autoscrub System and Optimum's Opti-Erasers. What's more, The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine features what is arguably the definitive guide to the Flex XC3401 VRG Dual Action Orbital Polisher.
The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine covers such topics as:
- Washing Your Car
- Visual & Physical Inspection
- Paint Condition Categories
- Detailing Clay & Clay Bar Alternatives
- Car Waxes – Paint Sealants – Coatings
- Maintenance – Maintaining a Perfect Finish
- Flex XC3401 VRG Dual Action Orbital Polisher
- Dual Action Car Polishers
- Cyclo Polishers
- Rotary Polishers, including the Flex PE14-2-150 and DeWalt DWP-849X
…and a whole lot more!
The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine is the next best thing to attending one of Mike Phillips' detailing classes at our headquarters in Stuart, Florida. Mike Phillips has long specialized in descriptive, educational writing that accurately portrays his years of hands-on detailing experience and his latest book is no different. The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine contains the information needed to create a flawless, show-car finish in an easy-to-read format that people of all ages and skill levels can benefit from.
If you have a passion for perfect paint or simply want to expand your knowledge of car care and detailing, pick up a copy of Mike Phillips' The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine and transform your ride.
- 150 pages
- Full color images
- Step-by-step instructions
- Glossary of detailing terms
2006 "RedFire" Mustang GT polished to a swirl-free, high-gloss finish using the tips, techniques and processes found in The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine Book.
Items You Might Need
You Might Like...
|Related Items In This Category|
|Mike Phillips' How to use the Flex XC3401 VRG Dual Action Orbital Polisher Paperback BookMike Phillips' The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine E-book - Download|
- The binding is terrible, as noted by others here and on Amazon. The first one literally fell apart in my hands the first night of reading. To their credit, Autogeek sent another, but same issue. If you ware willing to 3-hole punch and put in a binder, recoverable. Otherwise a mess.
- The paperback has many many internet link references to products it talks about and other content. Since it is a paperback, of course you can't 'click' them. I can only assume this book was designed to be read on a CD/DVD or some other computer-readable format.
- You might think, as I did, must be on the Amazon Kindle version! But alas, no, if you read those reviews and download the sample you'll find the Kindle book is ONLY text, not even the pictures, and no links, so mostly useless. Maybe you can buy a PDF version somewhere that has both pics and links enabled?