The fast way to a protective coat!
GTechniq Marine Ceramic Fast repels dirty and water while providing months of protection. GTechniq Marine Ceramic Fast Coat is easy-to-apply, while also being non-yellowing and UV resistant. Plus, GTechniq Marine Ceramic Fast Coat applies clear and non-smearing to high gloss.
With your boat being out in the sun all day, you will need a coating that will protect against the sun's rays. These rays can cause staining and oxidation, neither of which is an attractive look for your boat. Keep your coat looking nothing but clear and glossy with GTechniq Marine Ceramic Fast Coat.
GTechniq Marine Ceramic Fast Coat is a non-smearing ceramic coating that is 100% optically clear and high glossing. This product is also non-yellowing and will even prevent against the sun's harmful UV rays. It will also protect against oxidation and help to remove stains. Best of all, this unique coating will give your boat up to six months of protection.
This product crosslinks to the gelcoat or the topcoat, making it compatible with all other GTechniq Marine products and is easy-to-apply. You only need the product itself and two to three microfiber towels. Apply the product into a microfiber towel (once the surface has been washed) and then buff away with a clean towel. If the product is hard to remove, use a wet microfiber towel to remove the product and then buff away with the dry one.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Ensure that all surfaces have been thoroughly washed and dried.
- Spray the product onto a Gtechniq MF1 Microfibre and spread the product onto the surface.
- Buff with a second Gtechniq MF1 Microfibre until you have a streak-free finish.
- If the product is difficult to remove, wipe with a wet MF1 Microfibre and then buff with a dry one.