Gel Coat Labs All Marine Surface Sealant 16 oz.
Gel Coat Labs All Marine Surface Sealant is Boosted by Polycharger™. This powerful polymer-based surface sealant is designed to seal and protect surfaces from marine contamination, industrial fallout, salt air, acid rain and UV inducing slow fade. Seals and protects painted and non-painted gelcoats, stainless steel and aluminum surfaces! Use Gel Coat Labs All Marine Quick Detailer to remove light contamination while enhancing and extending the life of your All Marine Sealant.Key Benefits
- Boosted by Polycharger™ for superior protection from the elements
- Reduces UV induced slow fade
- Can be applied by hand or with dual action polisher
- Shake well before using.
- Make sure surface is clean and dry.
- Apply a quarter-size amount of All Marine Surface Sealant to a dry, microfiber or foam applicator pad.
- Wipe over a 2' to 3' square area.
- Allow to dry to a haze.
- Buff off residue with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- If applying with dual action polisher, apply 3 dime-size drops of the Gel Coat Labs All Marine Surface Sealant to The Four Star Finisher 6.0 Finishing Pad on your Dual Action Polisher such as the Ultimate Detailing Machine XP by Porter Cable.
- With the speed dial set at 4.5, begin Gel Coat Labs All Marine Surface Sealant application by working in a 3’ by 3’ area, moving polisher in a smooth up and down, back and forth motion.
- Buff off residue by hand to reveal a brilliant shine using a clean, dry microfiber towel.
Note: DO NOT use on underfoot surfaces.Recommended Surfaces
- Painted gelcoat surfaces
- Non-painted gelcoat surfaces
- Fiberglass surfaces
- Aluminum surfaces
- Stainless steel surfaces