Why WeatherShield HP?Over 25 years ago Covercraft partnered with Nextec Applications, Inc., a technology leader that pioneered a new process for creating performance fabrics used primarily in the outdoor clothing industry.
By using precise polymer placement and special chemistries, they were able to place protective finishes inside the fabric, encapsulating the actual woven fibers to transform ordinary fabric into extra-ordinary! The encapsulation processes, methods and equipment are protected by more than 51 patents issued or pending in the U.S. and internationally.
Working with Nextec's extensive R&D resources Covercraft created what is considered the perfect fabric for outdoor or indoor vehicle protection. EPIC® by Nextec's encapsulation process delivers all weather protection, compact packability, easy care, and a soft-to-paint touch without sacrificing breathability.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Exclusive High-Performance Fabric
- Fabric Durable, lightweight outdoor protection
- Outdoor or indoor Use
- Dramatic rain dispersion: fabric sheds water as soon as it hits the cover
- 4-year warranty
- Superior dry time: just shake the cover and it dries in minutes
- Breathable fabric allows heat, moisture, or condensation under the cover to easily escape
- Superior paint finish protection thanks to silicone polymers used in the encapsulation formula (less abrasive than flannel)
- Cover packs into roughly 1/3 the volume of multi-layer fabric covers
- Easy care: wash and dry at home
- Durable, fade resistant automotive grade dyes hold their color longer
- Available in 8 colors
Custom car covers ship from the manufacturer via ground service. Expedited and international shipping are not available.