Chemical Guys Extreme Body Wash & Synthetic Wax/Gloss Enhancer Shampoo 128 oz.
The first ever shampoo with synthetic gloss enhancers and real carnauba!
Chemical Guys Extreme Body Wash & Synthetic Wax/Gloss Enhancer Shampoo is a very concentrated all in one product that leaves the paint clean, shiny, and protected. Conditioners nourish the surface while the unique synthetic wax and carnauba wax emulsion lubricates the surface, breaking down dirt and grime. Chemical Guys Extreme Body Wash & Synthetic Wax/Gloss Enhancer Shampoo provides excellent lubrication to promote scratch-free washing.
Chemical Guys’ unique soap and wax emulsion allows even hard water to sheet off. Extreme Body Wash is formulated with a synthetic sealant and carnauba wax that greatly reduces water spots by limiting calcium's ability to dry to the surface. The shampoo is extremely super concentrated yet pH-balanced, making it gentle on all automotive surfaces. Dilute 1 oz. with 1 gallon of water for optimum lubrication and cleaning action.
Oftentimes the way you start a job greatly impacts the final result. Starting off with a superior wash and wax shampoo that cleans the surface yet will not strip waxes or sealants is highly recommended. Chemical Guys Extreme Body Wash & Synthetic Wax/Gloss Enhancer Shampoo provides the gloss you love with every wash.
Besides being a wash and wax emulsion, Chemical Guys Extreme Body Wash & Synthetic Wax/Gloss Enhancer Shampoo is one of the only carwash products on the market today to contain both synthetic gloss enhancers as well as actual carnauba wax!
- biodegradable and phosphate-free concentrate
- great for mechanical and hand wash applications
- quick and easy way to wash any surface
- rinses off clean without water spots
- no hard rubbing and scrubbing
- great for maintaining already waxed cars, removes dirt and grime
- rinses clean
- easy to use
- Always start by washing the tires and wheels first.
- Don't use the same wash water on your car's paint as you do your tires and wheels.
- Mix one cap full of product with one gallon of water in a clean wash bucket.
- Always wash vehicle when the surface is cool.
- Rinse the vehicle with water to remove loose grit and surface dirt.
- Start washing from the top down and rinse the car often. Frequent rinsing is important if you are washing on a warm day. Do not allow the soapy water to dry on your paint.
- Use a final rinse of free-flowing water (nozzle off the hose) allowing the water to sheet off the car.
This product cannot ship internationally.