Keep your headlights shining bright!
Dr. Beasley's Headlight Coating Kit includes everything you need to keep your headlights doing their job! The coating is resin-based and bonds at a molecular level to protect against yellowing, fading, and discoloration. And it's permanent! Once the Dr. Beasley's Headlight Coating Kit, you don't need to worry about your headlight again!
Headlights and tail lights are made of a durable polycarbonate plastic. While this surface is scratch resistant, there is nothing in the plastic that prevents it from becoming damaged by the run's rays. Direct contact from UVA rays degrade the outer layer of plastic and cause that cloudy, yellow tinge.
Having faded headlights can be dangerous – if a lowered amount of light is coming through the plastic at night, you have decreased visibility and that is very unsafe. Keeping your headlights protected BEFORE they start to fade is the best practice, and Dr. Beasley's Headlight Coating Kit was made just for that!
Dr. Beasley's Headlight Coating Kit includes:
- 1 oz. Headlight Coating
- 2 oz. Headlight Coating Prep
- 1 Coating Applicator
Directions for use:
- Clean surface with general cleaner and then let it dry.
- Spray Dr. Beasley's Headlight Coating Prep onto desired area and wipe dry.
- Apply 6-8 drops of Dr. Beasley's Headlight Coating onto your applicator and apply to the surface in a crosshatch pattern.
- Let Dr. Beasley's Headlight Coating sit until it beings to flash then wipe surface dry.
- Only one application is necessary.
Federal regulations prohibit the shipment of this products by air, UPS 3 Day, UPS 2, or US Mail. This item is shipped by UPS Ground only. Sorry but no APO or FPO addresses.