Clay the contaminants away!
DP Clay Lubricant is one of the first products needed for a successful detailing job. DP Clay Lubricant helps clay glide smoothly across the surface of any paint, glass or metal without causing any damage. DP Clay Lubricant can help extend the life of your detailing clay and it can be refreshing for each use of the clay product. DP Clay Lubricant works with natural clay and the synthetic clay bar alternatives. You can wash your car all you want, but that doesn't always mean you are getting rid of all the contaminants. Some contaminants are more powerful than they seem and need a little extra push to be removed. That's where claying your car comes in, and you can't clay your car without
DP Clay Lubricant. What you can expect:
• EXTEND CLAY LIFE! Extends clay life by keeping it refreshed.
• SAFE! Can be used on virtually any exterior surface.
• GUIDES CLAY! Helps remove contaminants from the surface to provide a smooth glide.
DP Clay Lubricant works to help clay glide smoothly over your car's surface. They surface may be a little rough and cause tension on the clay because of the contaminants it is rolling over. With DP Clay Lubricant, the clay now has the ability to glide seamlessly over the surface, while still removing the contaminants in its path. No need to worry about harming your car when you use DP Clay Lubricant. DP Clay Lubricant can be used on paint, glass and metal, so there is no excuse to have contaminants. There is also no reason to have paint marring, as DP Clay Lubricant adds that extra lubricity to make that clay really glide.
This clay Lubricant is safe to use with natural clay or with synthetic clay bar alternatives or a product like a clay towel or clay mitt. DP Clay Lubricant couldn't be easier to use! Anyone can use it, at any skill level, professional or not. First, make sure you wash the car clean of all debris. Then just spray DP Clay Lubricant on the surface you wish to clay and then rub your clay bar/mitt/towel across the surface. Now, depending on how contaminated your surface is, you may experience some grabbing between the surface and the clay. This is to be expected, but as the clay removes the contaminants, it will glide smoother. Buff away any excess product with a microfiber towels and you are good to move to the next panel of the car.
1. Wash the surface clean of all debris.
2. Spray a liberal amount of DP Clay Lubricant onto the surface to be treated and your clay bar/mitt/towel.
3. Using your clay or synthetic clay bar, rub the surface in a smooth, even motion.
4. The clay will grab at first, but this is normal as it is removing surface contaminants.
5. Once the clay glides smoothly, buff away excess Lubricant with a clean microfiber towel.
6. Do this same thing all around the car.
Federal regulations prohibit the shipment of this products by air, FedEx 3 Day, FedEx 2, or US Mail. This item is shipped by FedEx Ground only. Sorry but no APO or FPO addresses..