Chemical Guys Citrus Wash & Gloss 128 oz.
Can be used as car wash AND a paint cleanser!
Chemical Guys Citrus Wash & Gloss is formulated to simply be the best gloss-enhancing car wash at any price. This citrus-based, hyper-concentrated shampoo is the ultimate surface-prepping paintwork cleanser, shampoo, and gloss enhancer in one. This 100% surface friendly and biodegradable formula outperforms hazardous solvent shampoos and surface cleaners. Chemical Guys Citrus Wash & Gloss leaves paint clean, smooth, and ready for wax or a sealant.
Citrus Wash & Gloss’ citrus base aides foam in lifting and holding soil in suspension for easy, scratch-free rinsing. Ultra hyper-concentrated citrus extracts break down dirt and grime while lubricating surfaces, allowing debris to be gently rinsed off. Naturally derived citrus extracts are combined with the finest cleaning and glossing agents available today to deliver a 100% pure citrus cleaner, free of artificial thickeners, colors or additives. Chemical Guys Citrus Wash & Gloss delivers the cleanest, streak-free, high gloss finish available from an all in one car wash.
- Dilute 1 ounce with 5 gallons of water.
- The slickest citrus-based wash formulated to outshine most waxes.
- Shampoo and gloss enhancer in one.
- 100% surface friendly biodegradable formula
- One gallon container will wash over 120 vehicles.
NOTE: This product is Extremely Concentrated. All Chemical Guys Natural Hyper Concentrated products have massive dilution ratios. Citrus Wash & Gloss needs to be diluted 1 ounce product with 4-5 gallons of water. The extreme high suds and superior high gloss shine is maximized at the correct dilution ratio.
- Add 1 ounce full with 4-5 gallons of water for a superior wash.
- As a paintwork cleanser dilute 1 oz with 1 gallon water for superior surface cleaner to remove built up grime and wax.
- Always start by washing the tires and wheels first.
- Do not use the same wash water on your car's paint as you do your tires and wheels.
- Always wash vehicle when the surface is cool.
- Rinse the vehicle with water to remove loose grit and surface dirt.
- Start washing from the top down and rinse the car often.
- Use a final rinse of free-flowing water (nozzle off the hose) allowing the water to sheet.
This product cannot ship internationally.
You Might Like...
Buy by the gallon!