Chemical Guys GreenClean Total Interior/Exterior All Surface Cleaner 16 oz.
The ultimate all surface cleaner for all interior and exterior cleaning needs.
Chemical Guys GreenCLEAN All Surface Cleaner is a concentrated APC engineered to tackle the most difficult soils while not attacking the surface. It spontaneously emulsifies grease, inks, oils, coolants, lubricants and prevents re-soiling of clean surfaces. GreenCLEAN's unique blend of surfactants enhances the cleaning process to reduce labor on even the toughest soils.
Chemical Guys GreenCLEAN is water based and eco-friendly because it does not utilize and caustic ingredients. When diluted correctly, GreenCLEAN will not will not discolor or stiffen interior surfaces. Using Hyper-surfactant technology, GreenCLEAN lifts foreign particles and suspends them so they can easily be wiped away. Simply spray and wipe! It requires no rinsing because it is water-based. GreenCLEAN dries without altering the texture of carpet, vinyl, fabric or upholstery.
Chemical Guys GreenCLEAN is a powerful cleaner so always start by diluting the product with water to your desired concentration level. We recommend a minimum dilution of one part GreenCLEAN to 15 parts water. GreenCLEAN is a high performance all surface cleaner engineered for all interior and exterior surfaces. Use this product as an all surface cleaner on virtually anything. Use it to clean vinyl, plastic, carpet, fabric, upholstery, doorjambs, etc. It is always recommended that you test a hidden area of fabric and upholstery to assure colorfastness.
- For interior/exterior surfaces and all water resisting surfaces
- Cuts through grease and grime fast and wipes away fast.
- No smears on glass when diluted correctly at 1 part cleaner to 40 parts water.
- Fresh fragrance from plant-based ingredients.
- Minimum impact on aquatic life.
- No animal testing.
- Rinse surface area off with plenty of water to loosen dirt and grease.
- Always dilute product with water.
- For 16oz bottle, dilute 1 oz. greenCLEAN with 15 oz. water.
- Spray on, touch stubborn spots with a towel or brush, and allow time for cleaner to work.
- If necessary, rub with a towel, sponge or brush.
- If needed for exterior, wheels, engine bays etc., rinse off with a sharp stream of water.
16 oz. concentrate
This product cannot ship internationally.