Chemical Guys Fabric Clean 16 oz.
Fastest and strongest spot and stain remover shampoo!
Chemical Guys Fabric Clean Upholstery, Carpet, Fabric Superior Surface Shampoo is formulated from some of the most advanced cleaners and protectants available. This product breaks down and removes stubborn stains from any indoor/outdoor fabric, upholstery, or carpet safely and completely. Chemical Guys Fabric Clean reaches deep into the fabric and lifts away grease and dirt to leave fibers clean and odor-free.
Chemical Guys Fabric Clean combines a superior biodegradable degreaser with a enzymatic odor eliminator for immediate odor control and a long lasting, deep clean. Reap the benefits of biotechnology! Naturally occurring microbes in this product degrade the organic compounds that cause odor, eradicating them completely and leaving behind a fresh scent.
Chemical Guys Fabric Clean contains NO toxic chemicals, ammonia, bleach, color damaging detergent, or solvents. Fabric Clean Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner removes stains fast and restores fabric, carpet and upholstery to like-new condition.
It works on oil, grease, dirt, coffee, tea, juice, wine, and pet stains from any water-safe indoor and outdoor fabric.
Chemical Guys Fabric Clean is VERY CONCENTRATED with a 20:1 dilution ratio. What a fantastic value!
Chemical Guys Fabric Clean:
- reaches deep into the fabric and lifts grease and dirt.
- requires no hard rubbing and scrubbing.
- is great for complete carpet job or fast and easy spot clean.
- works well with carpet cleaning machines.
- is a quick and easy way to remove spot stains.
- is easy to use.
Cleaning Fresh Spills Or Stains: Remove loose material and blot excess liquid with a clean absorbent cloth. Then continue on to the next steps.
Cleaning old, stubborn stains:
- Always test fabric/fiber for color fastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Dilute according to desired needs (approximately 20:1 or as needed).
- Apply to stained area. Allow to penetrate 10-60 seconds. Blot with a clean, absorbent cloth.
- In a matter of seconds, the specially formulated cleaning agents emulsify the stain while the surfactants unlock the soil from the fabric and suspend the dirt in the liquid.
- When you blot with a clean dry cloth, the liquid containing the stain transfers to the cloth.
- Re-apply as needed, depending on desired cleaning needs.
*Special precautions are necessary if the stain has been caused by animal urine. The urine may affect the color fast nature of the dye used in the carpet.
This product cannot ship internationally.