Seal in the mirror-like shine on all polished metals.
Once you’ve achieved a mirror-like gloss, seal and protect polished metal surfaces with Wolfgang MetallWerk™ Concours Metal Sealant. This acrylic metal sealant eliminates any remaining polish residue for a cleaner, clearer shine that is protected from the elements.
Aluminum naturally oxidizes when introduced to air. A light layer of oxidation actually protects the underlying metal from further oxidation. When you remove this layer, you have exposed the aluminum to the air again. Wolfgang MetallWerk™ Concours Metal Sealant replaces this barrier with clear acrylic polymers. This metal sealant provides durable protection against oxidation while the shiny, polished aluminum shows through.
Wolfgang MetallWerk™ Concours Metal Sealant is the ultimate high gloss, all metal sealant. The water-based, acrylic formula is completely safe and nonabrasive on all types of metal: clear coated, painted, anodized, polished, and bare metals. The finish is crystal clear – never cloudy – on wheels, diamond plate, bumpers, trim, trailers, and much more. Wolfgang MetallWerk™ Concours Metal Sealant locks in the shine you’ve created with Wolfgang MetallWerk metal polishes.
Wolfgang MetallWerk™ Concours Metal Sealant goes a step beyond protection by removing any light residue that may detract from the metal’s shine. A light cleaning agent lifts any remaining residue from the metal as it deposits a clear layer of polymer protection. Metal polishing can be a messy process, creating a lot of black residue. Wolfgang MetallWerk™ Concours Metal Sealant removes the last remnants of this residue to reveal the cleanest, most reflective finish.
|Wolfgang MetallWerk™ Concours Metal Sealant is a must for daily drivers and trailers, anything regularly exposed to the elements. A brilliant shine can diminish in a short time without protection. Wolfgang MetallWerk™ Concours Metal Sealant leaves a slick coating that resists brake dust adhesion and repels dirt to maintain the just-polished gleam. You can expect 4-6 months of protection. When water no longer beads on the metal, it is time to reapply Wolfgang MetallWerk™ Concours Metal Sealant. Wolfgang MetallWerk™ Concours Metal Sealant is formulated specifically for metal surfaces. It should not be used on glass or plastics.
Apply Wolfgang MetallWerk™ Concours Metal Sealant by hand or with a dual action or rotary polisher.
Seal in the shine of just-polished metal with Wolfgang MetallWerk™ Concours Metal Sealant.
Application By Hand:
- Wipe on a thin coat of Wolfgang MetallWerk™ Concours Metal Sealant using a foam or microfiber applicator pad. Apply the sealant to the entire area to be sealed.
- Allow the sealant to dry completely.
- Buff off the residue using a clean, soft microfiber towel.
Application By Machine:
- Place a Lake Country CCS Gray Finishing Pad or a White UltraFine Polishing Pad by The Edge 2000 onto your polisher. Set the maximum speed at 3-4 on a dual action polisher or 1000 on a rotary polisher.
- Pour an X of sealant across the pad and spread the sealant over the surface with the machine turned off.
- Turn the polisher on and spread a thin coat of sealant over the desired surface. Work in 2 x2 sq. ft. sections.
- Buff the metal using a microfiber towel or a Microfiber Bonnet.
Use a soft finishing pad to apply Wolfgang MetallWerk™ Concours Metal Sealant.
Work at a speed of 1000 RPM on a rotary polisher or between 3-4 on a dual action polisher.
Wolfgang MetallWerk™ Concours Metal Sealant helps prevent metal oxidation.